Soon after Kevin Hunter, Wendy Williams’s husband of two decades, was accused by The Daily Mail of “leading a secret double life” with a younger woman, Page Six asked the “freaking rude” talk show host for a comment. Her rep Ronn Torossian delivered, providing a strangely worded response that could be read as either a denial or a dodge.
“One plus one does not equal three,” Torossian said. “This woman is a friend but there is no ‘there’ there.”
The alleged ‘there’ that’s there is that Hunter, 46, has been secretly having an affair with a 32-year-old woman named Sharina Hudson who lives “just nine miles down the road” from the home he shares with Williams. The Daily Mail goes on to claim that Hudson’s home was purchased by Hunter, and published photos of its alleged mailbox...which, uh, happens to be labeled with both their names. Eeep!
But, to borrow from Torossian, two names on a mailbox plus several photos of them hanging out together does not equal three. There’s probably no ‘there’ there.
Speaking of Page Six, they report that “a certain movie mogul is said to be terrified” that actress Rose McGowan will name him as her rapist in her upcoming memoir, which has yet to be turned in to HarperCollins.
Nearly a year ago, McGowan tweeted this story:
- The photos of this alleged butt grabbing are more than a little underwhelming ? [Us Weekly]
- When Kate Hudson got a buzz cut, her son said, “Mom, you’re cramping my style.” [Refinery 29]
- How many tattoos do we think Judi Dench has? [Celebitchy]
- Ben McKenzie is a replicant. [Us Weekly]
- Heidi, we know. [Celebitchy]