Multiple outlets are reporting that Tristan Thompson, fresh off an increasingly graphic cheating scandal involving a pregnant Khloe Kardashian and a woman named Lani Blair, was booed by fans (of Khloe, presumably) during a basketball game against the New York Knicks in Cleveland last night.
Tweeted sportswriter Spencer Davies, “#Cavs fans booed Tristan Thompson when he was shown on screen. He wasn’t announced coming off the bench by the PA announcer, either.”
There’s video of one instance of booing over at TMZ, but it’s obviously not the greatest quality because, A) it’s a stadium filled with thousands of people, and B) it was recorded with a phone. Fortunately, some people realized that the written word is often more effective than its spoken counterpart:
In an interview with E! News, Andy Cohen revealed his pick for Watch What Happens Live’s worst guest ever. It was—drumroll please—Amber Rose.
“She didn’t want to answer any of my shady questions,” he said. “She turned to me, she goes, ‘Am I a horrible guest?’ I go, ‘You are in the running for one of the worst guests we’ve ever had.’”
Sure, one could argue that no one should feel pressured to answer personal questions on national television. But one could also argue that you should agree to be on WWHL unless you’re willing to spill a little tea.
Look who’s gonna be baAAAaaAAaaaaaAAAaaad!!!!
- I’m not saying Tyler Henry is a demon born in a pool of lava deep in the pits of hell, I’m just saying he’s an asshole con artist. [E! Online]
- Radar Online claims Heidi Klum “demands” sex five times a day. [Radar Online]
- Patti LuPone was so mean to Uma Thurman... [Page Six]
- ...but Uma Thurman is all smiles regardless! [Just Jared]
- Here, look at these photos of Paul Rudd. [Lainey Gossip]