Tina Fey has issued a statement in response to Tracy Morgan's rant:
"The violent imagery of Tracy's rant was disturbing to me at a time when homophobic hate crimes continue to be a life-threatening issue for the GLBT Community," Fey tells E! News in a statement."
Fey went on to say that comic's rant, "doesn't line up with the Tracy Morgan I know, who is not a hateful man and is generally much too sleepy and self-centered to ever hurt another person," adding, "I hope for his sake that Tracy's apology will be accepted as sincere by his gay and lesbian coworkers on 30 Rock, without whom Tracy would not have lines to say, clothes to wear, sets to stand on, scene partners to act with, or a printed-out paycheck from accounting to put in his pocket."
Alec Baldwin's response was a bit shorter, with a simple Tweet reading: "Oh that Tracy."
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Michael Jackson's rehearsal tapes for his "This Is It" tour have been subpoenaed by Dr. Conrad Murray (formerly MJ's personal physician), who believes they "could show Michael was in such a frail condition ... there were many reasons for his death other than Propofol."
Unfortunately for Murray, Sony Pictures is using the tapes for their own purposes, as they feel the videos "have a high monetary value inherent in their potential for future uses. Those uses include one or more 'anniversary editions.'"
- Renee Zellweger and John Mayer are spending time together and looking "romantic". [PerezHilton]
- Lily Allen got hitched today! [ONTD]
- "I don't know. I'm glad it's not up to me. I feel that that decision is in the writers' capable hands and they will justify it, and it will be the hardest thing I've ever played but I look forward to doing it. Is there room for it? Certainly. My instinct today is she would put her handcuffs on him. But it changes from day to day. —Jennifer Carpenter on whether or not her character, Deb, would be okay if she found out that Dexter is a serial killer. [ONTD]
- "Her boys are absolutely lovely and beautiful - they're beautiful boys - but them having a little sister is a dream come true. She's going to be the best looked-after little girl in the whole world." –-Former Spice Girl Mel C. on Victoria Beckham's pregnancy. [DigitalSpy]
- "Man Down is the most viewed video on youtube this week! Special thx to PTC and #RihannaNavy...this is why I F*X wit yall!!! RiRiLovers+RiriHaters...u all made this a success!!! And I truly thank u!" —Rihanna on the success of her video for "Man Down". [DigitalSpy]
- Simon Pegg is about to begin work on a script for The World's End. [DigitalSpy]
- "For me, going into it, my expectations were really just to learn - not just about the character but about filmmaking like that. I was just so blown away to see what they accomplished juxtaposed with what they shot." —Ryan Reynolds on the new Green Lantern film. [DigitalSpy]
- "I don't know, I guess maybe it is more efficient. You have sex and you are clean at the end of it so I guess we should all think about having more shower sex."
—Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams on all of the show's shower sex scenes. [E!]