Oh boy did you guys read these. You read these a lot.
I’m gonna be real: typically, our most popular posts of the year do not usually overlap with our favorite posts of the year. But 2015 was good for something, and that’s the fact that Julianne’s exploration of whether this amazing OSU student appeared to caught on camera at a football game with her sidepiece—not her mainpiece—is our number one most-read post of the year fills me with joy.
The literal definition of a tragic story, but one that was deftly handled by Anna.
This piece, from 2012, proves the endless appeal of intel about those parts we tend to keep the most hidden.
Tracy Moore explores what to many is obvious: “Morality comes not from a book, or a guy up in the sky, but from the idea that how you treat people matters, because how people feel matters.”
2015 was the year everyone discovered that maybe Ben’s friend Matt wasn’t all that he was cracked up to be either.
2012 again! What a great year.
Probably not your friend but definitely mine Madeleine tidily explored the many reasons Harper Lee’s Go Set a Watchman was not the To Kill a Mockingbird sequel we all hoped for, foreshadowing the book’s many bad reviews.
In your thirst for spooky stories, this post from 2013 hit the must-read charts again, though I hear these two new posts from this year were also excellent (I do not like scary things and refuse to read them).
If there’s one thing we can thank Rachel Dolezal, the white former head of the Spokane, Washington chapter of The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People who continues to insist (sort of) that she is black, it’s that she brought out the best of Kara Brown, and that’s always a good thing.
For those who can never have your fill of Jezebel (me!) here’s even more very popular posts:
- A Toast to All the Brave Kids Who Broke Up with Their Toxic Moms
- A Pussy Eaten Onstage at Punk Concert
- Amy Schumer: ‘I’m 160 Pounds, and I Can Catch a Dick Whenever I Want’
- The Duggar Girls Learned to Kiss From Jim-Bob and Josh
- Double Crap: Fifty Shades of Grey Stars Can’t Fucking Stand Each Other
- What Type of Nipple Are You?
- 5 Things Every Female Virgin Should Know (And No One Will Tell Her)
- The Truth About How Much a Happy Couple Should Have Sex
- The 10 Grossest Sex Acts as Described By Urban Dictionary
- University of Alabama Sorority Deletes Viral Recruitment Video After Backlash
Contact the author at email@example.com.