Taylor Swift has been spotted with the human man who will definitely be the subject of Swift's next album (or won't be, whatever, I like my Swift narratives clear and predictable). Anyway, Swift went to a Kenny Chesney concert with Calvin Harris, where the two got down to this sick beat. They swayed, Swift danced, and the two hugged and held hands.
Harris is a DJ (because everyone dates DJs now), record producer, and Rita Ora's ex. He's also Scottish. According to a person who spoke with E!, Harris is perfect because "he's serious but also very goofy at the same time." [E!, US Weekly]
According to Page Six, Bethenny Frankel has hired a personality coach to help her be more likable and "tone down."
A source told us Frankel, known for her brash, opinionated demeanor, has hired personality coaches to help her "tone down her s–t."
The source explained, "She's turned herself into a victim and been told by these coaches to be much more demure, and not be as harsh as she was."
The source's quotes are a mess of really fun gender stereotypes. But maybe Frankel's recently announced plans to sell Skinny Girl weed might help her chill.
- Kate Middleton made her last official appearance before her royal offspring springs into the world. What very British name will the royal couple name their very British child? [CNN]
- Speaking of royals, Prince Harry went to see ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas star in a play. The twist: it was one the eve of their breakup but one year ago. Now everyone wants to know: What does it mean!?!?!? It definitely means they're together, pretty sure that's the only reason people sit through amateur theater.[E!]
- The perfect Audra McDonald joined the cast of the live-action Beauty and the Beast. [E!]
- Taraji Henson apologized to the Glendale, CA police for earlier statements that accused the department of racially profiling her son. [Us Weekly]
- There might be a Destiny's Child reunion tonight at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards in Los Angeles. Goodnight Saturday night plans. [Page Six]
- Raven Symone is really into Ancestry.com, just like my mom! Symone also doesn't seem to know the difference between a continent and a country. [Us Weekly]
- Fergie turned 40, Josh Duhamel threw her a party. [E!]
- Justin Bieber is being sued by a limo drive for allegedly smacking him in the head six times because the driver wouldn't turn the radio up. [TMZ]
Images via Getty.