Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston are pausing their international “Hey, we’re dating!” tour to celebrate the Fourth of July at Swift’s Rhode Island beach house. Their aggressive PDA campaign continues apace.
That white tank top, by the way, reads “I [heart] T.S.” I want to believe it once said “I [heart] T.S. Eliot,” and that the Eliot merely faded, but I know when I’m playing myself. Oh, and in case we were unsure of the actor’s affections, he is also sporting a dumb—hopefully fake, dear lord—heart with a “T” in the middle.
Tom, you are a grown man, and these are the choices you’re making right now.
But does a relationship exist if no one is present to bear witness? Hiddleswift isn’t risking it. Accordingly, they were joined in Rhode Island by a host of celebrity pals, among them Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Gigi Hadid, Ruby Rose, and Karlie Kloss.
While in Orlando for their Future Now tour, Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas paid tribute to those slain in the Pulse nightclub attack. On Saturday, July 2, they were joined onstage by singer Andra Day and, together, they sang Day’s “Rise Up” as the victims’ names traveled across a screen bearing a rainbow-colored Orlando sign. Among the names was that of Christine Grimmie, a 22-year-old singer fatally shot the same weekend of the attack.
Pulse employees were gifted free tickets to the concert, and they gathered for a picture with Jonas.
Both Lovato and Jonas also posted separate tributes on their Instagram accounts. Lovato, who recently won a GLAAD Vanguard Award, appears with a rainbow flag draped over her shoulders.
“I adore you, Miami. Thank you. #loveislove,” the caption reads.
Jonas, for his part, thanked Orlando concert attendees for their part in what was surely an emotional evening.
Victoria Beckham—forever Posh Spice in our hearts—celebrates her 17th wedding anniversary with David Beckham today. Their Instagram tributes to one another are pretty adorable. “I was lucky to meet someone who has the same drive and wants the same things in life,” Mr. Posh Spice writes. “We have created 4 beautiful children, and I couldn’t wish for a more loving and caring mummy for them. Happy anniversary, I love you.”
- Christie Brinkley raised hell and sprayed a woman with a hose for daring to pop a squat on her beach property. [Page Six]
- Baby Luna attended her first Los Angeles Dodgers game, thanks to her unfailingly rad parents Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. [ET]
- Ellie Kemper speaks for the pregnant masses when she says to stop fucking touching her baby bump. [Page Six]
- Somaya Reece from Love & Hip Hop speaks out about her abusive relationship and the painful aftermath. [E! News]
- Spotted: Khloé Kardashian and Trey Songz making out in a Las Vegas nightclub. But Kardashian is not loving all the speculation that the two of them are now dating. [E! News]
- Khloé is also pretty, pretty pissed that brother Rob Kardashian and his fiancée Blac Chyna are having a baby, which definitely seems like her business. [People]
Images via Instagram. Video via YouTube.