On Monday, as the Met Ball devolved into its usual bacchanal of somebodies and nobodies getting drunk while dressed to the nines, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston became entangled in what some websites are referring to as a “dance-off,” but what I—for accuracy purposes—will call the “Dance of Wealthy Snakes.”
We’ll likely never fully be able to understand what’s going on here, but it looks like you’re both having a very nice time.
Also at the Met Ball, our friend Solange is back and once again bringing controversy—though Elevatorgate this most certainly is not.
It’s anyone’s guess as to which fellow Met Ball guest she’s talking about, but based on Solange’s close friendship with Ed Droste, my money’s on the girl featured in the video above.
According to Zendaya, Jay Z was fully aware of the content of Lemonade before it came out: “They’re beautiful together. They seem happy,” she told TMZ. “...I’m gonna assume [he knew about the ‘Becky’ thing.]”
I would assume so, too. Because he, like Zendaya, was featured in the goddamn video project.
- Camille Grammer alleges that Kelsey Grammer was physically abusive during their marriage. [Daily Mail]
- Really thought these two were going to last forever, but Aubrey O’Day has dumped Pauly D over cheating allegations. [Page Six]
- Lorde’s cast got tagged with a dick at the Met Ball. [E! News]
- “You can always find me...here.” -Michael Strahan pointing to Kelly Ripa’s heart. [People]
- The Hoff is engaged. [US Weekly]
Images via Getty.