According to inTouch, Lindsay Lohan may have relapsed at Coachella: a source told the magazine that she was drinking vodka with her sister and friends backstage during Kid Cudi's performance.
"The group was standing in a small cabana, booth type thing and one of the friends was making regular trips to the bar. I overheard the friend order four vodka sodas and when he carried them back to the group," alleged the source. "He handed one to Lindsay and she started drinking it. She didn't seem to care who saw and none of the group seemed concerned." The witness also says that she "looked completely out of it" and "couldn't stand up straight."
Obviously, this is a lot of hearsay — but Lindsay did recently admit to relapsing on her self-titled docu-series on the OWN channel and she has a history of struggling to say sober, so it's not that outlandish of a claim. I really hope that she's actually able to get the help she needs and to surround herself with people who care about her health. [inTouch, Daily Mail, Radar]
Johnny Weir and his estranged husband Victor Voronov are reconciling weeks after filing for a divorce. I hope they're able to work through everything — apparently they've drafted a remarkably clear "post-nup" in which Johnny must apologize for publicly trashing Victor and Victor must agree to not flirt with other guys or go on Grindr (also to not cheat at all, which kind of goes without saying). [TMZ]
Cameron Diaz continues to doubt the institution of monogamy: "I don't know if anyone is naturally monogamous," she told InStyle. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things." Also: "I'm 41 years old — I've been through everything, OK?" She is a font of wisdom. [Gossip Cop, InStyle]
- Zac Efron is dating Halston Sage (his Neighbors co-star. She was previously dating Chord Overstreet; between them, they had 0 actual human names). Anyway, they are nice to each other/happy. [E!]
- Drew Barrymore had a baby shower and a lot of famous people came. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might get married in this knockoff Versailles. [E!]
- J-Woww says that she is "not a fan of pregnancy with my thighs touching and my boobs changing," but it will be "worth it" because she is gestating a child. In related news, our cultural obsession with "baby weight" is horrifying. [NY Daily News]
- Here's Aaron Paul in a fedora photo bombing a couple at Coachella. You are welcome. [HuffPo]
- Channing Tatum says that Magic Mike XXL will be "a shit ton of fun." Blessed be. [MTV]
- Kelly Osbourne and Paris Hilton got in a VIP area territory skirmish at Coachella; Kelly then Tweeted at Paris to "grow up," adding, "it's not 2005" (probably with a twinge of longing for the halcyon days.) [Page Six]
- Can't believe it took noted Coachella Idiot Vanessa Hudgens this long to don a Native American headdress. [ONTD]
- Emily Ratajkowski (of Blurred Lines video fame) turned down an invitation to prom from some moron who lives in a mansion. Good. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A CELEBRITY'S TIME, KID. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- The horse who played Shadowfax in Lord of the Rings has passed away :'( Hope you're frolicking through the big fields in the sky. [TMZ]