Russell Brand, a full time Victorian sex ghost and sometimes actor, has a lot of interesting thoughts about a lot of interesting things, including the institution of marriage and his ex-wife Katy Perry.
Visiting The Today Show to talk about his new book Revolution, Brand told Matt Lauer that he had no regrets about getting married and that he "really enjoyed it."
While some couples can't even survive, other couples manage to THRIVE. Demi Lovato accepted a proposal from a five-year-old fan at one of her concerts recently and it was pretty darn cute. [People]
Human water bed Robin Thicke threw himself a divorce party, with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Emile Hirsch and a crowd (a shrewdness?) of models all in attendance. And to think we ever doubted the sincerity of Paula. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Lawrence's grandmother told The Sun that Chris Martin will be joining the Lawrence family for Christmas. Looks like someone won't be getting a "#1 Grandma" coffee mug this year. [D Listed]
- One Direction is just like us: Harry Styles barfed on the side of the LA Freeway. [Daily Mail]
- Rene Russo revealed to Queen Latifah that she struggles with bipolar disorder. [E!]
- Kat Dennings and Josh Groban are a full-on thing now. Do you think they sing "You Raise Me Up" while talking about boners? [US Weekly]
- David Mamet says Lindsay Lohan is really "putting in effort" in Speed-the-Plow, which is exactly how my friends compliment me whenever I try to cook for them. [Gossip Cop]
- Check out Brad Pitt's guns. [NY Daily News]
- Gavin Rossdale might have beaten Timothy Olyphant in a celebrity tennis match, but who cares? Olyphant has had my heart since Go, so I say the match was 10-LOVE. [Just Jared]
- Orange Is the New Black's Uzo Aduba looks incredible in this Crazy Eyes-themed fashion spread from Harper's Bazaar. [MTV]
Image via Getty.