This probably won't last much longer than the flattened Zebra Cake in my purse, but Rihanna and Chris Brown have broken up once again, shortly after he was photographed holding the hand of a 22-year-old blonde waitress named Keisha Kimball at Da Club last Saturday.
And I'll tell ya, this Keisha is simply charming: "I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."
While the two break up like this often and usually reconcile, E! reports that Rihanna plans to spend the next few Breezy-free months leaning in.
Per the insider, RiRi will always love Chris but has moved on and is reshifting her focus to her career and business ventures.
Currently running the final legs of her international Diamonds tour while spending solo time with her "mini tour family" and conceptualizing new creative ideas for future shows, the superstar is also working toward launching a new perfume and continuing with her ongoing fashion campaigns.
- Farrah Abraham's mom insists that Farrah Abraham is not the kind of girl who makes a sex tape, just the kind of girl who gets pregnant in high school and goes on MTV to get famous from it. (She's incorrect.) :D [TMZ]
- Tina Simpson penned a suicide note after discovering Joe Simpson's affair with 21-year-old male model Bryce Chandler Hill. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- STOP THE PRESSES WHAT TO THE WHAT WHAT Lindsay Lohan blew off court again. [TMZ]
- Today in improbable news, Clay Aiken has a stalker. [TMZ]
- Scarlett Johansson talks her divorce from Blake Lively's current husband, rubber-faced Ken doll Ryan Reynolds:
"Well, it wasn't that long ago," she told the magazine. "But I think I've had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward... I continue to get to know myself better as I get older," she added. "And that helps me in my relationships."
- She also dislikes Twitter ("'I don’t understand this need to "share." We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen") and confirms that she's dating Frenchman Romain Dauriac. [NYDN]
- Squints from The Sandlot is getting divorced/killing us, Smalls. [TMZ]
- A dream is a wish Taylor Swift's heart makes: "I have no idea if I'm going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own. You know, paint in a cottage by the ocean by myself." [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, she took a teenage boy in remission from leukemia to the ACM Awards. [NYDN]
- Melissa Joan Hart talked about her baby weight. Aunt Hilda and Aunt Zelda could have done a better job raising her with a positive body image. :-|| [Us Weekly]
- Ray J wrote a really charming song about doing it with Kim Kardashian before Kanye West did. [Bossip]
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes won't be cohabitating any time soon. [FanShare]
- Meryl Streep (who starred in Thatcher biopic The Iron Lady) mourns the loss of Margaret Thatcher. [Express]
- Kate Moss and Sharon Stone kind of made out during a charity event for no reason. [The Sun]
- After a backlash Geri Halliwell quickly deleted a Tweet calling Thatcher the first lady of girl power. [Express]
- Simon Cowell of The V-Neck So Deep It Pierces The Earth's Core gives zero fucks if you think he's gay. [Daily Mail]
- Is Miley Cyrus smoking weed in this video? Do we care? Hello? Is this thing on? [Bossip]
- Russell Brand wants to have a threesome with the Kardashians. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian might be having the 'Yebaby sooner than we thought. [Pagesix]
- Here's Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer pushing their cute-ass twins around. [Us Weekly]
- Holy shit, Walter Jr.?! [Vulture]