It’s that time of the year again! The birds are chirping, the trees are blossoming, and Lindsay Lohan is starting to serve her court-ordered community service in Brooklyn as a punishment for her 2012 reckless driving case. Spring has officially sprung in NYC!
In early May, it was reported that a judge was dissatisfied that Lohan had completed so few of her ordered 125 hours and demanded that the actress return to New York and finish her community service by May 28 or else face jail time.
According to the New York Daily News, Lohan is set to land in New York today and begin serving “her time helping preschoolers at the Duffield Children’s Center in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, having been placed there through Brooklyn Community Service.”
Welcome to New York! It’s been waiting for you!
Amira Ayeb, the woman who broke into and vandalized the home of Chris Brown under delusions that she was his wife, has been charged with three felonies—stalking, vandalism and burglary and has had her bail set at $220,000. Ayeb, who has pled not guilty, was still in custody as of Friday. A judge has granted Brown a protective order for the next three years. [TMZ]
American hero Courtney Stodden has accepted Vivid’s $1 million offer to distribute her sex tape and will donate the full sum to various charities. Stodden claims that the tape was originally stolen and given to Vivid by a former friend who “made it clear that he will stop at nothing to double-cross me.” Despite this unfortunate (and improbable) situation, Stodden is making masturbation lemonade out of masturbation lemons. Healing the world one rub-out at a time. [TMZ]
- Paul McCartney went to his stepson’s graduation like it was NBD. [Page Six]
- Deep breaths: Michael B. Jordan is not dating Kendall Jenner. [ONTD]
- Melissa Rivers says that Jay Leno snubbed her after the death of her mother, Joan Rivers. [NYDN]
- Still doing interviews: Meghan Trainor! [Billboard]
- Rihanna ran into Drake and gave him a hug at VIP Room in NYC, Drake refuses to wash the sweater he was wearing ever again. [TMZ]
- The good news is that my pal Kelsey Grammer is in love. The better news is that (for once) it is his wife who he’s in love with. Congrats, Kels! [ONTD]
- Channing Tatum wished a Magic Mike-themed “Happy Mother’s Day” to horny moms everywhere. [Cosmopolitan]
- Exes Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are neighbors, which might mean that they’re doin’ it again. [OK!]
- Like many of us have previously experienced, Amber Rose is deeply regretting some shit she said while drunk. [Gossip Cop]
Photos via Splash News, Getty.
Contact the author at email@example.com.