Great, now this. Apparently if you get too stressed out your front teeth pop out. It happened to Demi Moore, and she spoke out on the issue on Jimmy Fallon last night.
I sheared off my front teeth…
I think it’s something that’s important to share because it’s literally probably after heart disease, one of the biggest killers in America, which is stress.
But she played it cool and shared a toothless selfie.
Forbes posted the Celebrity 100 list yesterday, and all women everywhere will be at peace knowing that Beyoncé made a pile of money off Lemonade, which has sold 2.5 million copies, placing her 54 spots above Jay-Z at #2. If he is good, she will take him to Red Lobster.
But whatever, congratulations! We reiterate that her housekeeper’s arm/makeup swatch palette deserves a bonus.
Other surprising Forbes notes: Guns N’ Roses placed higher than Justin Bieber, miraculously, Vin Diesel and Tiger Woods are still on there, and Jackie Chan makes more money than Kim Kardashian.
Also from this issue of Forbes:
Bella Hadid has just stumbled into the worst case scenario of Insta-sleuthing: as Us Weekly reports, Hadid subtly “liked” The Shade Room’s post of her ex, The Weeknd, on the cover of Forbes cover, though she’d unfollowed him on Instagram after they broke up last November. The comments section noticed, and her like disappeared. We’ve all been there, Bella.
Other commenters, in their vigilance, noted that “he has a big head.”
An even crazier social media whoops! Brandi Glanville of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has accused her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his new wife LeAnn Rimes of stalking her and her boyfriend on social media. Allegedly Rimes and her assistant were looking at her boyfriend’s snapchats prior to their arrival at the same restaurant.
Now this is a news item, and Cibrian released an official statement to Us Magazine alleging that Glanville was drunk...etc etc etc this shouldn’t be a news story.
In case you missed it, Amber Rose, in advance of the SlutWalk, Instagrammed a photo of herself with no pants. Piers Morgan, a petty irrelevant butthole who fills airtime by farting all over women and black people, tweeted her to “put it away”; a two-day twitter feud followed, precisely proving Amber Rose’s point about body-shaming men.
Keeping this brief because Jezebel has argued that it’s time to ignore this insecure moron, but I’ll use this as a chance to plug the SlutWalk. The Amber Rose SlutWalk will take place on October 1st in LA.
I nominate James Corden for the Senate Intelligence Committee. As previously reported here, on Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts, he dragged answers out of Katy Perry about her celebrity sex life by threatening to make her eat a thousand-year-old-egg. She was compelled to rank former boyfriends Orlando Bloom, John Mayer, and Diplo in order of how good at sex they are. John Mayer won (ew), Diplo lost.
Correct answer! Diplo is being kind of an asshole.
Please, James Corden, invite Jeff Sessions on the show next. Make him eat it.
- Taylor Swift, please answer Katy Perry’s friend request. [TIME]
- Emergency kittens because we need them. [Twitter]
- Oprah will NOT be running for president. Still plenty to speculate about in Katy Perry, The Rock, and Kanye West. [Sydney Morning Herald]
- A month after her Presidential pardon and release, Chelsea Manning got her well-deserved profile in the New York Times, which tells the story of her decision to leak War on Terror records, and her subsequent seven years of living hell in prison, through the lens of gender dysphoria. [New York Times]
- Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend Travis Scott got matching tiny butterfly tattoos. She has also gotten a T for Tyga. [Refinery29]
- WARNING: Only click if you can stomach picturing Scott Disick in a sexual context. [Us Weekly]