Nick Loeb - the terrible human being who is suing Sofia Vergara over some frozen embryos - just won’t go away. According to recently released court documents, Loeb accused the actress of bullying and abusing him during their four-year relationship. The accusations are part of his August 2014 filing and are part of Loeb’s original lawsuit over the embryos.
In the filings, Loeb accuses Vergara of punching him in the face, verbally berating him, and throwing her cellphone at him. According to Radar, the lawsuit claims that Vergara “ ‘began vigorously berating’ him after he questioned her signing of a document that stipulated that the embryos were to be thawed should one of them die.”
Loeb also claims that he did not agree with the contract he signed over the couple’s frozen embryos, but only signed them to avoid further abuse. Sigh. [Radar]
FKA twigs spoke about how her high-profile relationship with Robert Pattinson has radically altered her life. “It’s really hard—I can’t begin to explain how awful it is,” the singer said about the paparazzi. “It makes you want to just stop everything sometimes. It makes you want to smash your face into the mirror.” But twigs can’t complain: “But it’s worth it. I’m so happy.” Which is cool, they’re a weird and wonderful couple. [E!]
Nicholas Brendon was arrested again. Buffy’s Xander was arrested last night in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and charged with public intoxication. Brendon has been arrested multiple times in the last two years for drug and alcohol abuse. [Radar]
- Lindsay Lohan makes interesting fashion choices to perform court-ordered community service. [E!]
- Florence Welch is friends with Taylor Swift. Swift gave her some very Swift-like advice. [E!]
- Colin Firth learned how to sail for his upcoming movie. [Page Six]
- Haylie Duff shared a photo of new baby legs. [Us Weekly]
- Christina Hendricks looks pretty amazing in this Los Angeles Confidential photo spread. [Just Jared]
- Kate Hudson had a mini Almost Famous reunion with Billy Crudup and Eric Stonestreet. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Richards lost a lawsuit to friend Kay Rozario. Richards’ dog attacked the woman last year. She was ordered to pay medical costs and damages. [TMZ]
- Chris Brown and Tyga’s’ children are just having a play date. [E!]
Images via Getty.