Forty-eight hours after Kelly Osbourne hung up her mean girl shoes and resigned from Fashion Police, E! is rumored to be considering both NeNe Leakes and Khloe Kardashian as possible replacements. Or at least a source for Us Weekly thinks that Leakes and Kardashian are in the running.
"[It's] "very possible" that [Kardashian] will join the show. "She was supposed to do it last time and passed. She may consider doing it again but the offer would have to be really high," the insider says. "It's a lot of extra work for her."
Feline enthusiast, Taylor Swift posted a video of her kitties - Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey - snuggling with each other. "They've come a long way since the hourly cat fights of the past," TSwift captioned the video. I like your crazy cat lady style, Swift. [Instagram]
We need to talk about Shia LaBeouf. Apparently he got his eyebrow pierced, he's been wearing a "rattail hair extension, " going to the mall, and "getting VERY amorous" with girlfriend Mia Goth. His girlfriend's last name is Goth! I have more than five questions, GQ! [Daily Mail]
- Apparently Faith Hill had a scar on her neck at the Oscars. People would like to explain it to you. [People]
- Two people were injured after a shooting at a T.I and Young Jeezy party. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- TMZ has written a tiny novel about Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar dress. Read the latest chapter. [TMZ]
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's health continues to fail. [Page Six]
- In which I learned that Rumer Willis is going to be on Dancing With The Stars. [Daily Mail]
- Sometimes Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder disagree on the color of Ian's eyes. Sigh. [Us]
- Will Forte thinks making MacGruber 2 is a good idea, so he's definitely going to do it. [E!]
- Fans are going crazy because they think Cara Delevingne and Beyoncé might be working together. [Just Jared]
- Coco Rocha is launching a fashion line. [Page Six]
Images via Getty, Instagram and Twitter.