Despite accusations of affairs on both sides, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton continue to tweet at one another like everything is entirely normal. Yesterday, Lambert mocked rumors that she was pregnant, tweeting a picture of Shelton with a baby stroller: “@blakeshelton I knew it...you WERE pregnant! This calls for a drink!” Shelton responded: “Ha!!!!! Busted… I wasn’t JUST a fat ass. Drinking shall now begin…”
Who knows, maybe they’re still great friends despite their increasingly accusational PR war about who cheated on whom. Maybe Miranda isn’t even upset about having to quickly remove her camel and llama from their Oklahoma farm.
Maybe it’s all a charade. At any rate, Shelton isn’t interested:
Mandy Moore is dating Taylor Goldsmith who’s the lead singer of Dawes. They enjoy playing Scrabble. Scrabble is a good game.
In case you didn’t already love Kristen Bell, you will after this video. Bell left a message for six-year-old Avery Huffman who was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Like every girl on the planet, Huffman is a Frozen superfan, so Bell left the message in the voice of her character Princess Anna. [Us Weekly]
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello have set a wedding date. [Just Jared]
- Here’s the trailer for Empire’s second season. [Lainey Gossip]
- John Stamos is out of rehab. [Us Weekly]
- Shawn Johnson got engaged in front of the crowd at Wrigley Field. [Page Six]
- Kourtney Kardashian is considering getting back together with Scott Disick because being a single mother is terrible or something. [People]
- Johnny Depp feeding a baby bat in full Captain Jack Sparrow costume is surreal. [E!]
Images via Getty, Twitter and Instagram.