According to TMZ, Guy Ritchie has been using his time with Rocco to promote discord between the boy and his mother:
We’re told Guy and Madonna have had a “volatile” relationship for years, and Rocco has been a source of conflict. Madonna, we’re told, is a strict disciplinarian and “very controlling” ... something that doesn’t sit well with Rocco and for that matter most 15 year olds.
Our Madonna sources say Guy was angry at Madonna and used his visit with Rocco to stoke the coals, and it worked.
Sources add that Madonna isn’t terribly stressed and has come to expect this kind of behavior from her ex husband. Stars are really just like us...
San Francisco is holding Justin Bieber accountable for the spray-painted ads promoting his new album Purpose that have popped up on the sidewalks of the city. In an open letter to Def Jam and Universal, city attorney Dennis Herrera writes that the graffiti “irresponsibly tells our youth that like-minded lawlessness and contempt for public property are condoned and encouraged by its beneficiaries — including Mr. Bieber and the record labels that produce and promote him.”
The city is demanding for the labels to participate in the cleanup or else face a lawsuit. [Yahoo! News]
- Joss Whedon is donating a lot of money to Planned Parenthood. [MTV]
- Nicki Minaj tweeted something about weddings. [Billboard]
- Kanye bought Kim 150 Christmas presents, which sounds extravagant until you realize that it was a 150-piece jigsaw puzzle with each piece wrapped separately. [E!]
- Make no mistake, Kyle Richards and Kathy Hilton are still feuding. [People]
- Bigger news: Kathy Hilton might be a demon?
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty/Instagram.