Rapper Lil Wayne was hospitalized last week after his epilepsy reared its head and caused an especially severe seizure.
This episode is the latest in a spate of seizures plaguing Wayne this summer. Last month his plane made two emergency landings because he experienced multiple seizures during the flight. His most recent seizure prevented him from performing at Las Vegas’s TAO nightclub for a pre-UFC 200 celebration. He was just poised to take the stage when it hit.
According to reports, Wayne is now stable and recouping in Miami, Florida. He attributes last week’s episode to a prescription complication.
Whatever the cause, get well soon, Lil Wayne.
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have purportedly been dating for three years though we the ravenous people have seen little evidence of romance between the two. However, this summer Holmes has been in Toronto, filming The Kennedys After Camelot, and Foxx—who has no work-related reason to be there himself— has made several trips to the area.
In fact, Foxx must have visited this past weekend. A Toronto-based fan took a selfie with him and posted it to Instagram.
And as it happens, Holmes and Foxx were spotted dining together on Thursday night in Yorkville. To maintain secrecy—word quickly spread that they were there—the couple left the restaurant via separate exits.
When getting toilet paper stuck to the back of your shoe could mean a swath of unflattering tabloid photos, the urgent desire to keep relationships private is understandable. But these two are next-level clandestine — and seem as if they’re creating a world of stress for themselves.
Oh hey, it’s buck naked birthday boy Adrian Grenier!
- Adele apparently sent a Cotswolds resort employee on a 140-mile round trip for a pizza that she ultimately didn’t eat. I refuse to believe it and maintain my conviction that her heart is as pure as her voice. [Perez Hilton]
- Noted pee police officer Christie Brinkley is selling her urine-free Hamptons estate for $29.5 million. [TMZ]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is dating a man named Brad, and right now they are in Canada, as well as on Instagram. [Lainey Gossip]
- “Lemons” sounds like a smashing theme for a birthday party, or at least Sofia Vergara thinks so. But then, if you can look that hot in a lemon costume, you can probably do as you please. [E! News]
- Body-shaming of any kind is bullshit. Chloe Lattanzi is confronting those mocking her intelligence on the basis of her large breasts. [Us Weekly]
- After five days missing, Jack Wagner has located his son, Harrison.
Top Image via Getty. Embedded Images via Instagram.