Social media strategists and occasional friends Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian hung out together last night—less than a week after Rose found herself dragged into a Twitter fight with her exes, Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa, during which she suggested Kanye enjoys the having fingers in his ass during sex, something he denied the next day.
But OK, OK, we knew about that. The news here is that Kim and Amber are still on speaking terms despite all of last week’s...unpleasantness...and that they shared the selfies to prove it. Amber captioned her photo, “Swingers 🐸☕️,” while Kardashian captioned hers, “Tea anyone?” Both suggest the two did a little tea-spilling last night, perhaps even about Kanye! Now here we all are, losing our minds, because these two women are experts at maintaining momentum and keeping us guessing.
I suppose I’ll need to attend one of their classes to find out why they used different filters on the same photo.
Kris Jenner has publicly declared that she is proud of her son Rob, even though most gossip sites would have you believe she’s furious with him for moving in with Blac Chyna (some even claim she’s got him hooked on drugs).
An Instagram post from last night suggests her “meeting” with Rob last Friday at Chyna’s home was about his sock business. #ProudMamas don’t hate their sons’ girlfriends!
Speaking of Rob, he is now on Snapchat. It would be a good idea for all of us to follow him.
All Kate Upton wants to do is #drinkcoffee #saveanimals and #takenaps.
- The American Lung Association is mad about Leo vaping at the SAG awards. [TMZ]
- Meanwhile, I can’t believe I just noticed Kate Winslet chomping on french fries in the back of that vaping photo.
- If you care about Billy Joel’s wedding, this link is for you! [Page Six]
- Laverne Cox is dating someone named Jono Freedrix, which sounds like the name of a man who would accuse a woman of being a witch. [Page Six]
- This woman has a baby body. [Us Weekly]
- This woman has a post-baby body. [People]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Twitter.