These wax figures actually aren't, guys: As you may remember from that one time with Emma Watson and all the falling-in-love, that slim figure with the shaggy hair and the Charlotte Russe "Murder Mystery Beetlejuice" Collection blazer is the real-life Harry Styles, and the surprisingly animate figure in the center is, of course, Kendall Jenner, a girl who's feeling the hot fire of eros bring her thick coat of collagen to life.
DListed surmises that this interaction between Styles, Jenner, and the extremely faded-seeming Cara Delevingne might have gone something like this:
He asked [Cara], " You got any of the bad shit?" To which she said, "I ain't got the bloat for nothing, bitch!") as Kendull threw him a parched look that said, "Please pay attention to me, please pay attention to me, please take a picture with me or my Satanic pimp of a mother will punish me for not meeting this month's fame whore quota!" Harry treated Kendull the same way Kim Kartrashian treats North West when a camera isn't around. He ignored her. Kendull is me at every party.
But, never to worry: the thirst found its true outlet. E! says Styles flirted with Jenner all night.
Idina Menzel has confirmed that a Frozen sequel is in the works, as well as a stage musical. She will be reprising her role as Elsa in the movie but not onstage.
Menzel also drops a strong hint to the world, to, you know:
"I can't give any tips on how to sing Let It Go because I barely can sing it sometimes. It's really hard. I can't wake up in the morning and just sing it."
Darnell Dockett, defensive end for the Arizona Cardinals, is putting himself in line for a White House smackdown: He regrammed a paparazzi picture of 16-year-old Malia Obama wearing tight jeans, captioned by another Instagram user as: "When her prom?"
Dockett, who plays it quite loose with his social media game, reposted the picture to his own account, adding the thoughtful commentary, "Lmfaooo."
For context, Darnell Dockett, age 33, is more than twice as old as certified minor Malia.
• Harrison from Scandal can't leave California until he shows up for his damn court date already. [People]
• A man who has been sending Ariana Grande presents like "a 42-pound pumpkin" and "Yankee Candles" showed up at her label headquarters in a Santa Suit. He was committed to a hospital on psych hold for three days, and now he is back on the streets. [TMZ]
• Chris Pratt and Anna Faris flaunted their beach-ready figures (hung out at a pool). [PopSugar]
• Everyone is worried about Scott Stapp. [People]
• Blake Lively looks incredibly beautiful in a tight black dress accessorized by her unborn artisanal baby. [JustJared]
• And Liam Hemsworth looks VERY GOOD in these pants. [ONTD]
• The world's most desirable middle Animorph wore a velvet blazer to the premiere of the seventh of 14 Hobbit movies. [Celebitchy]
• Iggy Azalea, who previously got her pinky finger tattoo of ex A$AP Rocky's name crossed off, has now gotten it removed. [Celebuzz]
• Reese Witherspoon's like, "What are drugs?" [Celebitchy]
• Leighton Meester said she and Adam Brody bonded over music, but that you don't necessarily have to do that to have a good relationship: you just need to have similar values. *pulls out my legal pad, takes notes* [JustJared]
• Snooki, blessed Snooki, calmed her wedding-day nerves with vodka and put on a custom hot-pink track suit so she could be comfortable at the after-party and dance. [E!]