At last night's British Fashion Awards, One Direction's Harry Styles presented Emma Watson with the British Style Award, causing both Watson and—more so—the entire teen internet to lose their fucking minds.
"Harry Styles just said the words, 'He for She,' so that's really cool," a mildly flustered Watson said, accepting the award. Little did she know that all across the world, youths were taking to Twitter with the energy of a Jane Austen mother, desperate to make a match.
Harry and Smma would be great together.
Jill Scott defended Bill Cosby against rape allegations, tweeting, "I've learned not to believe too much without proof. Especially about someone whose done so much for our greater good" and "if 20 people say something about you, it's true?" If 20 people accuse you of raping them, I'm guessing there probably is a little truth to that. [Bossip]
This week in "Sure You Did, Nick Cannon," Nick Cannon claims to have had sex with all of the older Kardashian sisters. "I always get in trouble with this, but I always tell the truth," he told a radio host when asked if he'd ever been in a K-hole. "The ones that are of age." Sure, Nick Cannon. Suuuuuuure. [THG]
- "Drop What You're Doing and Check Out Jada Pinkett Smith's 61-Year-Old Mother's Bikini Body," demands this creepy-AF headline.
- Creed frontman Scott Stapp's wife would like a divorce. [Billboard]
- It's official: Kathy Griffin will be taking over for Joan Rivers on Fashion Police. [NY Daily News]
- Portraits from Eddie Redmayne's modeling days? Portraits from Eddie Redmayne's modeling days! [Pop Sugar]
- Kit Harrington complained about having to talk about Game of Thrones too much like a whiney Jon Snow cry baby. [ONTD]
- 52-year-old Anthony Kiedis has a girlfriend who's only 21. Be nice to me and I'll tell you about the time that he made out with my mom. [Celebitchy]
- Lil Wayne did not bring girlfriend Christina Milian to his daughter's Sweet 16, but he did bring his longtime fiancée? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [Bossip]
- Two famous people tried to suck each other's souls out by the mouth. [Just Jared]
- Rosario Dawson, who I would watch read a phone book, has possibly adopted a daughter! [Page Six]
- You could listen to Meghan Trainor's Justin Bieber cover, but why would you when hitting yourself in the face with a hammer or pulling out your own fingernails is still an option? [Billboard]
- Rihanna went braless in New York, which, as an act, is only remarkable if you're A.) Rihanna or B.) not in my apartment and wearing a stretched out Camp Shalom t-shirt from 1996 right now. [Just Jared]
Photos via Getty.