The drama between Katy Perry and Taylor Swift seems like it’s getting closer and closer to a Dynasty-style, Alexis Colby vs. Krystle Carrington catfight. Perry has next move in this game of pop star vendetta and it appears she is involving her on-again, off-again humping partner, John Mayer, by having him co-write a song about Swift.
Mayer previously dated Swift in 2010 which makes the whole ordeal extra scandalous. A friend of Katy has said, “Katy thinks revenge is a dish best served cold. She’s even more determined to show people what she calls ‘the real Taylor’, she’s writing some big, anthemic-type songs that’ll feature dirt on Taylor that John’s told her from when they used to date.” The claws are out!
Nary a day goes by without some sort of Khloe Kardashian Instagram drama. ‘Twas just this morning we were talking about her hijab offense, and now she’s angered her animal-loving followers by posing with a baby tiger. The reality star is currently in Dubai and posting photos of her trip.
Mariah Carey let out her true feelings about appearing on American Idol and called the reality competition “so boring and so fake.” On a recent radio interview, the singer talked about her old gig while promoting her new album. She and the other judges were instructed to “make things up to say about people” to make the show more exciting. When asked if she would return for a reunion she said, “Hell, no! Absolutely not, that was the worst experience of my life. I’m not going to get into what it was, let’s just say, I don’t think they had any intentions of us having a good experience through that show.” Mariah also kept it very real during an interview from 2013. “It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan,” she said at the time.
- Rihanna truly lives it up. She was in the mood for Cuban food and, oh you know, just flew over to Cuba like it was nothing to satisfy her craving. [ONTD]
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were seen in the same Snapchat video. [Us Weekly]
- Jay Z has to pay Sony a bunch of money or else Tidal will lose Beyoncé’s music. [ONTD]
- Dustin Diamond’s trial for stabbing someone on Christmas got off to an awkward start when his lawyer got in trouble for writing “Good Luck” to Dustin and his girlfriend on the window of his car like some proud soccer mom. [Page Six]
- Adele met Stevie Nicks and it was cute. [E Online]
- Patrick Stewart puts us all in an existential crisis when he asked an important question regarding pizza crust. [People]
- Lady Gaga’s adorable Frenchie pup, Asia, is launching a puppy fashion line. [MTV News]
- Gary Busey will be in the Entourage movie, but forgot he was even in the show. What a Busey. [Page Six]
- Linda Evangelista said some shady comments that may have been directed towards Tyra Banks. [E Online]
- This is what Brandy eats in a day. And no, it’s not as exciting as the diet of you know who. [People]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.