In the wake of two headline-making statements at recent shows (one in which he expressed his undying love for Donald Trump and another in which he expressed his undying hatred for winning), TMZ is reporting Kanye West canceled his Sunday night performance in LA just “hours before he was set to take the stage.” Sources say West is “taking a breather to deal with personal issues.”
The show was actually a rescheduled performance from earlier this month when West had decided to cut out early because he was struggling with vocal issues.
In other Kanyews, People writes:
As for if Kanye and Kim are having marital issues over varying political views, the source denies the rumors saying, “They are good. Kanye is on record having donated to Hillary’s campaign.”
While accepting the award for Favorite Rock/Pop Female Artist (god, I love the AMAs), Selena Gomez gave an emotional speech that referenced her recent health issues, saying, “If you are broken, then you do not have to stay broken.”
You can watch it in full below:
Can you believe Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s daughter looks like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill?
- Kim’s about to make her first post-robbery/non-ice cream-related appearance! [Page Six]
- Was Gigi Hadid’s Melania Trump impression “racist”? Maybe! All I know for certain is that it was terrible. [Us Weekly]
- Harry and Meghan still haven’t been photographed together. [Lainey Gossip]
- What a dumb relationship. [E! Online]
- Whatever you say, Andy Cohen! [Page Six]