During a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, serial award ceremony interrupter and proud member of the Beyhive Kanye West once again addressed his reasoning for nearly cutting Beck off at the Grammys. This time he adds that it was the "voices in [his] head" that urged him to go on stage.
"You know, I felt like just the whole Grammys, right when that happened, everybody was looking at me, and then people started screaming, 'Kanye! Kanye! Go do it!' Okay, that didn't really happen, these were voices in my head. So the voices in my head told me to go up, and then I just walked up, like, halfway up the stage."
He went on to explain:
You know, what I really wanted to do is just joke around with what had happened [with Taylor Swift] before, but I just really didn't want to take away from Beck's moment or the time he's having to talk, because, you know, the Grammys, they play music really quick no matter who you are and everything. So I didn't want anything to take away from his screen time. So I just walked back down because, you know, it was kind of a joke, like the Grammys themselves."
To Kanye's credit, he's certainly right on that last point.
In sad news that only continues to get sadder, Radar is reporting that Bobbi Kristina Brown was thinking of breaking up with Nick Gordon prior to her hospitalization. "Krissi wanted to leave him, and had plans to move to California to follow in her mother's footsteps as a singer. Sadly, it looks like her dreams will never be fulfilled," says a source.
During an interview with Redbook, national treasure Anna Faris discussed the fear she and husband Chris Pratt experienced when their son was born premature and only three pounds. "My water broke in the middle of the night at seven months," she recounted, going on to add:
"We rushed to the hospital, and they were able to halt active labor with magnesium. I was at the hospital and the goal was to be in bed for four weeks….but on the seventh day, I went into labor again. I was in denial. For hours I was like, 'I'm just having indigestion.' Chris and I were so scared, but then Jack came out, even though he was so tiny, he looked so good to us."
Thankfully, Jack has grown up to be healthy enough to experience being shushed my Mickey Rourke on an airplane.
- It's not that Uma Thurman had work done, it's that she didn't wear eye makeup. [Dlisted]
- Iggy Azalea's boyfriend Nick Young says he was attacked by a dolphin who was "trying to take [his] woman." That's very on trend. [E! Online]
- Bruce Jenner was completely sober at the time of his car crash. [NYDN]
- One person who likely won't be seeing Fifty Shades of Grey: Jamie Dornan's wife Amelia Warner. [ONTD]
- Which means she probably won't be picking up a copy of this month's W either. [ONTD]
- Justin Bieber's church just signed with a Hollywood agent, but does it have a swag coach? [Cosmopolitan]
- Look at these posh mother fuckers. [NYDN]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin actually began to consciously uncouple in 2012. [Page Six]
- 60 Minutes correspondent Bob Simon was sadly killed in a car accident. [CBS News]
- Lupita Nyong'o definitely takes after her mother. [E! Online]
- A burglar has pleaded no contest to robbing the home of Miley Cyrus. [Billboard]
- Chris Brown canceled a concert because of low ticket sales. [ONTD]
- Don't like Scientology? Well, you can go fuck yourself, according to That 70's Show's Danny Masterson. [E! Online]
- A portrait of a baby and her father. [ONTD]
Photos via AP, Getty.