It may be true that Selena Gomez and The Weeknd’s very recent breakup had nothing to do with Justin Bieber. It may also be true that this is Justin Bieber’s opportunity to present himself as a new man. And not just cause it’s Halloween and he’s a man.
In a juicy and slightly believable scoop, People published testimony from an anonymous source close to Bieber on Tuesday claiming that the pop star is “happy Selena is single. He hopes to regain her trust so they can get back together.” Oh shit, someone warn Selena Gomez!
The source-slash-wingman added, “It seems their relationship now is very different. Justin is certainly a much better person. He would be a better boyfriend, too.” Is he a better person? Really? Or is he a person who only last week got a bad entire-torso tattoo.
On Sunday, Gomez and Bieber, who dated on-and-off from 2011 to 2015, were photographed in LA attending church together and grabbing brunch afterward.
In other news, Selena Gomez smiled yesterday.
Heidi Klum, who notoriously goes all out on Halloween night, is looking lupine this year.
The full effect of the costume has yet to be revealed. Perhaps she’ll be wearing sheep’s clothing, or dressed to the nines for a Werewolf Bar Mitzvah.
What we do know is that Klum has paired the wolf head with a smokey eye and spent about five hours thus far in makeup and wardrobe.
- Nicki Minaj’s brother’s lawyer did not fare too well, or come off great, today in court. [Page Six]
- Bridesmaids director Paul Feig is working on a comedy series about female tech entrepreneurs. [Variety]
- Kevin Spacey’s online acting course has been effaced from the interweb. [Variety]
- In an unlikely pairing, Let’s Make a Deal will incorporate VR technology into some upcoming episodes. [THR]
- WTF why cling to this weird, idiosyncratic falsehood, Tom Brady? [The Cut]