Anyone who follows Jimmy Fallon on Instagram has noticed that the late night host seems to have recently suffered from a sizable number accidents usually involving booze. There was the Jägermeister incident, that time he almost severed his finger when he tripped over a rug, and the time he chipped his tooth. Fallon’s Instagram feed is essentially one long narrative of accidents peppered with photos of celebrities and his lovely family.
But, the New York Post ominously notes, not everyone is laughing.
According to an “industry insider,” NBC is is worried that his drinking has turned “excessive.” “It’s gone from being a whisper to a chatter,” according to the Post. The Post even managed to dig up a very concerned bartender once served Fallon shots. “He’s a mess,” the bartender confirmed. [NYP]
Neil Patrick Harris’ family is really too cute:
Justin Bieber released a remix of Drake’s “Hotline Bling.” Call the number below whenever you need to hear the smooth vocal stylings of Bieber. According to Bieber’s Instagram, the remix somehow involves tennis.
- Jerry Hall and Rupert Murdoch are (maybe) an item. [People]
- This Leo DiCaprio doppelganger is disconcerting. [Huffington Post]
- Rupert Grint is getting his own NBC show. [Deadline]
- ABC is standing by Raven-Symone despite a Change.org petition asking the network to fire her. [E!]
- Harvey Weinstein is allegedly furious at Quentin Tarantino for going to an anti-police brutality rally. [Page Six]
- Someone threw a cellphone at Ariana Grande during a concert. “Did someone just throw a phone on stage? That’s so dangerous. What if your screen cracked?” she asked. Right, what about the screen? [Us Weekly]
- Sandra Bullock is starring in an all-female Ocean’s Eleven. This sounds like it could be very, very bad. [NYDN]
Image via AP.