We first told you about the alleged romance between billionaire entrepreneur Ashley Olsen and artist George Condo earlier this summer, when the two were spotted “canoodling” at New York City’s Mercer Hotel. At the time, Olsen’s publicist said it was just a business meeting—you know, in the same way as Grindr is used to set up conference calls. Two months later, their business meetings are still...being scheduled.
Page Six reports the two were spotted earlier this week “holding hands” (bracing themselves for big business news?) and “snuggling” (sharing a single phone while on a business call?) at Balthazar. “Reps” are still saying no hanky panky is happening between the two of them, but isn’t it interesting that Condo settled his divorce on Wednesday?
No wonder they can’t make time to appear on Fuller House. Too much business!!
Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian did a Q&A on Facebook Live on Wednesday, and it was both super cute and super bleak. After revealing things like Chyna’s $13,000 monthly Postmates bill (it’s fueled by her pregnancy cravings), she was asked what she’d be doing if she weren’t famous.
“If I wasn’t famous. Oh god, Rob. I don’t know. I would probably be working in the strip club. I’m just kidding. I would probably be still in the strip club. I’m just keeping it real. I can’t do nothing else.”
Later, Rob was asked whether or not other KUWTK stars would appear on Rob & Chyna. He said:
“Of course. They’re my family and my only friends, so they’ll definitely be on the show.”
- Miley Cyrus is NOT feuding with Adam Levine. [Gossip Cop]
- Tom Hiddleston DID go to Rhode Island again. [Celebitchy]
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson are NOT trying to get pregnant at the same time. [Gossip Cop]
- Avril Lavigne and Ryan Cabrera DID get handsy at dinner. [TMZ]
- Liam Payne did NOT spend a million bucks on champagne. [Gossip Cop]
- Katy Perry DID design these disgusting shoes. [ONTD]