Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice is learning that life in the big house is no joke. Also, she is learning how to use a mop and a broom.
Guidice is serving a 15-month sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut for fraud and failure to pay taxes. Radar Online reports that as part of her new life, Giudice is required to do chores on a daily basis, no exceptions:
The reality star and her fellow inmates are responsible for "making their bed in accordance with posted regulations before work call," according to the document. And no weekends off: This includes "weekends and holidays when you leave the area."
Giudice, 42, famously said on the show that it "skeeved" her out to live in homes where other people had lived. But she will now not only have to sleep where others have slept, but clean there too. The guide specifically details how in addition to making the bed, "Each inmate is also responsible for sweeping and mopping their cell floor, removing trash, and ensuring it is clean and sanitary."
DEAR GOD THE HORRORS.
As Radar notes, if you're hoping to see video or a picture of Giudice mopping up around prison, you might be out of luck. They report that prison workers have been banned from using cell phones on the job and will be fired if they leak any images of the ex-reality star to the media.
- Jeremy Jackson was booted off the show Celebrity Big Brother because he allegedly groped contestant Chloe Goodman's boob. [Gossip Cop]
- Spencer Pratt really misses being famous. Counterpoint: Fame does not miss Spencer Pratt [TMZ]
- Kelly Osbourne says the new season of Fashion Police will be "no holds barred." The season after that will be a total Smackdown and the next will be a barbed wire steel cage match. [People]
- Depending on who you believe, Taylor Swift either had a polite run-in with her ex Jake Gyllenhaal or she narrowly avoided him OR she had a mini-meltdown when she saw him. I choose to believe that when Swift saw Gyllenhaal she turned into the gilded wings of Pegasus, and flew into the horizon on a cloud of sparkly glitter. [US Weekly, People, Hollywood Life]
- Jennifer Aniston knows how to get a ride. [TMZ]
- Gary Oldman is getting a divorce from his fourth wife, Alexandra Edenborough. [Daily Mail]
- Someone has agreed to become Mrs. Topher Grace. [E Online]
- Henry Cavill and Paris Hilton hung out at the celebrity version of Applebee's [D-Listed]
- Four days after her death, Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton's body remains in a morgue because of family infighting (similar to what happened with Kasey Kasem). Let's not have depriving celebrities of a burial so people can fight over money or other bullshit become a trend, please. [Radar]
- Clifford Adams, who played trombone in Kool & the Gang, died on Monday at the age 62 from liver cancer. [Huffington Post]
- Comedian and actor Taylor Negron died at the age of 57 on Saturday. I met him a few times when I live in LA. He was so funny and so sweet—one time we went for a walk down Hollywood Boulevard after a party we were both at and he made up all these ridiculous jokes to just to make me laugh because I was feeling kind of lonely and homesick. It worked like a charm. Great guy. [NYDN]
Image via Getty.