Heather Locklear was hospitalized for a possible overdose mere hours after she was released from jail, where she had been held for assaulting a police officer and an EMT.
On the evening of June 24, Locklear was arrested in her home and booked for two counts of misdemeanor battery on a police officer and an EMT. She was held in jail for about 12 hours until her release on the following day. with the understanding that she would voluntarily check herself in to a hospital for treatment.
People reports that the paramedics were called to Locklear’s house shortly after her release, to treat her for a possible overdose. Locklear has yet to enter a plea for the charges against her from her incident with the police officer and the EMT and is set to appear in court in August.
For about two weeks, I thought Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande’s relationship was a publicity stunt executed with great dedication and forethought. Now, despite my blackened, deadened heart, I believe that their love is maybe real?
Happy birthday and congratulations, Ariana, for finding a man with a big dick who will also carry you like a baby.
- A Kennedy is marrying a woman named Amaryllis Fox on Cape Cod, just in case you were wondering about the Kennedys. [Page Six]
- Here’s Patti LaBelle’s Monte Cristo sandwich recipe??? [Us Weekly]
- Christian Siriano and his husband Brad Welch are breaking up. [Page Six]
- I am in awe of Meghan Markle’s power. [Us Weekly]
- Ron Perlman peed on his hands before being forced to shake the meaty paw of Harvey Weinstein. [People]