Giada De Laurentiis did not cheat on her husband, says Giada De Laurentiis.
"I have never ever been romantically involved with John Mayer. I met him twice at least 5 or 6 years ago at public events along with hundreds of other people. The small amount of face time with John was in rooms filled with other attendees at these events. I have not seen or even heard from him since. The allegation of an affair was a fabrication back in 2010 and remains so today."
As for the Lauer and Flay rumors, De Laurentiis tells Gossip Cop, "My long-time friendships with my co-workers Matt Lauer and Bobby Flay are exactly that — long-time friendships. There has never been a romantic relationship with these two men."
I believe her because who in the hell would have sex with any of those men. I mean Matt fucking Lauer are you kidding me right now?
De Laurentiis also took aim at a report in Star magazine that she had an "outburst" at the Standard Hotel on December 10th.
"I was not at the Standard Hotel on December 10th. I was on an early morning flight back to Los Angeles, and I have not stayed at the Standard Hotel for at least the last few years." And regarding the Star allegation that "three different men" are "looking for a payday or they will go public" about non-existent affairs with De Laurentiis, she tells Gossip Cop, "This is a complete fabrication. There are no men out there making any such claims, and I have never been contacted by anyone."
As for rumors that Ina Garten is actually a organically grown rosemary bush that sprang to life one day when someone accidentally spilled a glass of Chardonnay on it, De Laurentiis refused to comment.
CUMBERBABY COMETH. Congratulations! Tumblr is having a baby. Benedict Cumberbatch and his fiancee actress Sophie Hunter confirmed through a rep that she is pregnant and expecting the couple's first child. Via Page Six:
Sources also said the low-key couple, who were engaged in early November, are planning to marry sooner than expected, in the next few months. One source told Page Six: "Sophie is a few months along, and both she and Benedict are very excited about it. They are also quietly planning to marry in early spring."
"I am delighted to confirm that Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter are expecting their first child. They are both over the moon," a rep for the actor told Page Six Wednesday.
As expected, everyone on Tumblr who predicted they got engaged because she was pregnant is demanding their "I WAS RIGHT" cookies. Plus there was this investigation into Hunter's possible baby bump that D-Listed conducted earlier this month, which will probably now win the Pulitzer for Celebrity Baby Bump Guessing.
Jessica Simpson has had it up to here with your fat-shaming bullshit. Via In Style:
I'd been scrutinized about my weight before I got pregnant, so I refused to let anyone steal the joy of my babies. My husband [Eric Johnson] and I were looking at old pictures recently, and I asked him, "Babe, why didn't you tell me to put the brownie down?" He said, "You looked great." He's always loved every curve on my body. And we've always had a healthy sex life
JESSICA SIMPSON'S SEX LIFE IS HEALTHY, OK?
- I think this whole story about Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman is kind of bullshit, but that's none of my business, she said as she turned into Kermit the Frog and sipped on her tea. [Flavorwire]
- Jennifer Aniston said she is deeply afraid of going underwater. Which is weird, considering how thirsty she is. [US Weekly]
- Steve Kroft has a mistress and he drank champagne out of her ass. Damn, Steve Kroft. Damn. [Page Six]
- OH MY GOD how did we never spot this resemblence between OJ Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro and John Travolta before? Oh right, because there is none. But I'm sure he will do a fine job portraying the lawyer in that new weird-sounding Simpson show from Ryan Murphy. [DListed]
- When you are Padma Lakshmi's daughter of course you get your cast Bedazzled. Hell yeah. [People]
- Paris Hilton dropped another $10K or so to buy another little dog. I tried to use a coupon for Payless Shoes to pay my light bill. Apparently that's not "legal currency" to the jerks at TXU. [Celebuzz]
- Drake Bell is probably never going to be able to play the guitar again. [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber ate junk food while he was bulking up for his possibly sexy/unsexy/???? Calvin Klein underwear shoot. [Hollywood Life]
- A woman claims she had an affair with Snooki's husband, Snooki says GTFO. [Daily Mail]
A white lady from Australia said twerking is over. HAHAHA OK THANKS; WE'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Image via Getty.