Following news that Giada De Laurentiis and husband Todd Thompson have filed for divorce (citing irreconcilable differences), RadarOnline reports that there have been "cracks in the marriage for years." Cough, John Mayer.
According to Radar, De Laurentiis and Mayer met in 2007 at a charity event hosted by Tiger Woods, a most auspicious beginning. In 2010, they crossed paths again at the aptly named Boom Boom Room in the Standard Hotel; at the time, Star Magazine published an "explosive" report:
"Giada was leaning with her back against the wall, and John was right up against her," the source told the magazine. "Giada was holding his hand and she just had a huge grin on her face. John had one hand on the small of her back. They looked like two people who were going to go home together."
Star claimed that the two then trooped over to the Gansevoort hotel, where Mayer "ordered up ice buckets and towels at 1:30 a.m." Ah, the ole' John Mayer ice-buckets-and-towels routine. Frankly, it's unclear what this is meant to imply—injury? Tantric experimentation? Please offer your thoughts.
[ Radar Online]
Kris Jenner, thirstiest, most embarrassing mom in the world, was spotted dirty dancing (what, the woman loves to freak) with 34-year-old beau Corey Gamble at a benefit for the Aspen Art Museum. At one point, a Page Six spy noted, Gamble picked Kris up, "one [hand] on each cheek."
The Kardashian brood is evidently supportive of Kris's horseplay (more so than I would have been, very much confusing my world view). Aspen Spy: Kris' kids "are happy she's found a man. They felt she was unsettled because she wasn't getting enough sex."
Get it, Kris!
Liam Neeson told the Graham Norton Show that he's been getting letters from Americans who won't travel to Europe for fear of being Taken:
"Just the other day I got a letter from a school teacher in Texas who had tried to take 60 students to Europe, and the families of 40 of them got the kids out of it because they had seen Taken 2." Americans be dumb. [THR]
- Jamie Lynn Spears waved a (bread) knife around at a Pita Pit in Louisiana after her friend got hit with a bottle. [TMZ]
- Bee Shaffer, spawn of Anna Wintour, got felt up by a gal pal on Instagram. Bee's Rebellion: Part Deux. [Page Six]
- Long Island Medium's Theresa Caputo will only sleep on Tempurpedic mattresses, will only eat Boar's Head deli meats. [Radar]
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney went to church this Sunday in Kinney's hometown of Manheim Township, Pennsylvania; Gaga wore a large white cloth and a pearl scrunchie. [Just Jared]
- Bethenny Frankel's ex, Jason Hoppy, is pissed that her boyfriend is bonding with daughter Bryn, 4. [Radar]
- Josh Lucas and ex-wife Jessica Henriquez were seen making out in the Bahamas. [Radar]
Images via Getty Images, Associated Press