Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller is out of prison, and earlier than expected, as evinced by this tweet.
In May, Miller was sentenced to a year and a day behind bars in a federal prison after she was convicted of bankruptcy fraud and illegally bringing money inside U.S. borders. Miller, who began serving her sentence at California’s Victorville Federal Correctional Institution this July, was transferred on Tuesday to the Residential Reentry Center in Long Beach (People confirmed the news).
According to TMZ, Miller is scheduled for release from the halfway house on May 25.
What do you get when you cross Carl’s Jr. with Steven Spielberg? Some kind of cheesy, over-processed gossip item—I don’t really need to know more, but I’ll bite.
On Sunday, Carl’s Jr. tweeted this out, because Spielberg’s Ready Player One is being released this week.
Spielberg called the burger “pretty good,” but refused to lend it his name recognition.
End of item.
It’s Tuesday night, time to flow.
- Let’s take a moment to acquaint ourselves with what Jared Leto has been wearing on his body lately. [Page Six]
- Ed Norton’s production company is being sued over a deadly fire that broke out in a Harlem building that was used for filming Motherless Brooklyn. [Deadline]
- It’s been reported that Tom Arnold said Roseanne Barr forbid him from dating Laurie Metcalf. [Page Six]
- Was Julia Kristeva a Bulgarian spy? Following. [Balkan Insight]
- This fails as gossip, but succeeds at surpassing my expectations. [Vulture]
- What up, Chegret LLC. [The Cut]