Goodness gracious! Chrissy Teigen was asked by Cosmo about the weirdest place she's ever had sex, and she said it was on a plane, in first class, under a blanket, with John Legend. And NOT EVEN IN ONE OF THE POD THINGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're by no means freaky-deaky," Tiegen tells Cosmo when asked how she feels about packing on the PDA with her hot hubby. "But let's just say, we're open to things. We're very okay with PDA. When we go to a restaurant, he loves when I wear a dress, so he can do some upper-thigh rubbing."
As for the craziest place she and her husband have had sex?
"We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class. We were under a blanket. We weren't even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that," she confessed.
Stars, they're just like us! [E!]
Lorde took to Tumblr to defend Iggy Azalea against a negative album review in Complex, saying that it's hypocritical of them to feature her on the cover ("to sell copies") and then trash her music in a different issue.
The "Royals" singer recently took to her Tumblr page to share a message with Complexmagazine, presumably in response to Complex's negative review of Iggy Azalea's new album after they recently featured the rapper on their cover with the positive headline "Iggy Azalea in Bloom."
"bugs me how publications like complex will profile interesting artists in order to sell copies/get clicks and then s—t on their records?" Lorde wrote. "it happens to me all the time—pitchfork and that ilk being like 'can we interview you? after totally taking the piss out of me in a review. have a stance on an artist and stick to it. don't act like you respect them then throw them under the bus."
I understand why that seems hypocritical (and legit frustrating), but IDK—it's also a hallmark of editorial integrity. Good publications are not a monolith. [E!]
Cameron Diaz can't wait to babysit Drew Barrymore's baby.
"I haven't seen her yet but I'm going to this weekend," she told PEOPLE Thursday at the Cinema Society and Bobbi Brown New York screening of the movie, which opened in the top spot at the box office. "[Drew] is doing wonderful[ly]."
Fresh off promotional duties for the film, Diaz, 41, joked that she was ready to move onto her next role. "Of course [I'll babysit]," she said. "I'm an auntie!"
ROMCOM IDEA: DREW BARRYMORE'S BABY TURNS OUT TO BE CAMERON DIAZ'S DEAD HUSBAND WHO GOT REINCARNATED AS A BABY. [People]
Dean McDermott says his brain is trying to murder him.
"I didn't think that I would get caught," McDermott confesses to a friend. "I was drinking and using drugs, man. I was not dealing with things that happened to me in the past."
Sex, drugs, and alcohol were an escape of sorts — but as a self-described alcoholic, McDermott didn't know how or where to draw the line. "I have a brain that wants to kill me," he says. "I have a brain that wants me dead."
- Kendall Jenner is shooting a Calvin Klein ad with Justin Bieber maybe. [E!]
- Nicole Richie is an ADORABLE springtime sprite on the cover of PAPER. [PAPER]
- Rihanna is also a perfect vision of spring. [JustJared]
- Ditto Taylor Swift. [JanetCharlton]
- Miley Cyrus was in the hospital for an allergic reaction to a medication. [People]
- Ditto Tori Spelling, but for migraines and ulcers. [ContactMusic]
- Emma Watson and her boyfriend walked around. [JustJared]
- Billy Joel opened up about the time he tried heroin. It "scared" him. [HuffPo]
- Andrew Garfield loves Emma Stone soooooooooooooooo much, says she's a "genius" and somebody should write a book about her. [JustJared]
- I know this doesn't really fit with Dirt Bag, but I LOVE Jay Smooth on Donald Sterling:
Images via Getty.