Bennifer 2.0 celebrated their Independence Day together in the Abaco Islands this weekend. The couple arrived (separately) just days before announcing their divorce, and spent their time together having “serious” and “somber” conversations - often “just [staring] off into space.”
Though Affleck, 42, appeared to be “distracted” during the conversation, he and Garner, 43, “seemed to be cordial to each other. They would look at each other and speak and then both look away in silence.”
Ben went home on July 3 (I guess he had other plans), while Jen and the kids stayed until the 5th (I guess she didn’t).
The rumors were true - Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher finally got hitched this weekend! The two lovebirds (who are allegedly expecting twins) tied the knot at a place called “The Secret Garden at Parrish Ranch in Oak Glen, Calif. over the weekend.”
But the question remains: was Mila and Ashton’s wedding on ID4 or ID5? And, if it was indeed on Saturday, do you think the even was more fun and memorable than the 4th of July plans their guests had to cancel?
I’m not so sure it would have been.
If I’m ever in an emergency situation—particularly a Hamptons-related one—I want Martha Stewart and her driver to be there. While boarding a particularly crowded ferry to Shelter Island (the sort of layover between the North Fork and the South Fork) over the weekend, her driver was forced to get out of the car and maintain order - presumably at the request of Stewart herself. A source told Page Six “she said that the wait was [more than] an hour and a half...[and that] people were cutting the line.”
“Douglas, can you handle these buffoons?” she probably said calmly from the backseat while playing Candy Crush on her iPad.
- Jada Pinkett Smith says Will Smith has her “on lockdown.” I want a three-hour documentary about their marriage. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian is probably going to sue an LA-based paparazzi agency. [TMZ]
- Lady Gaga fell. [Twitter]
- So did Demi Lovato. [Billboard]
- Dustin Hoffman thinks the state of film has never been worse. I guess he hasn’t seen Magic Mike XXL. [The Guardian]
- The guy from OneRepublic has a lot of money. [Page Six]
- Sandra Lee’s doing just fine. [Page Six]
- What if we all buy these shirts? [Instagram]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.