In very exciting baby news, Naya Rivera—of Glee and The View—has announced that she and husband Ryan Dorsey are expecting their first child. Get pumped, everyone, because she is going to say the best (read: nuttiest) shit about pregnancy and motherhood.
Rivera announced the news via a saved-to-desktop Etsy card copy and pasted to Instagram—on the same day that her ex Big Sean's new album dropped. These people really do not fuck with one another.
"Surprise! We're having a baby! Ryan and I feel so blessed and can't wait to welcome the newest member of our family," she wrote.
WHAT IF THEY NAME THE BABY "SOUTH EAST"????
Zoë Kravitz hasn't just taken after her mother Lisa Bonet in looks and talent. She's also inherited her mom's ability to only step out with the hottest of dudes. Previously linked to Penn Badgley, Noah Becker, Michael Fassbender and Drake, Kravitz was recently seen having a pre-Oscar dinner with Into the Woods scene stealer and face of civil rights, Chris Pine. Hats off to you, girl. [OK!]
According to Page Six, Fifty Shades of Grey writer E.L. James is "desperate" to go to the Met Gala, but so far Vogue and Anna Wintour have been all "RED" about giving her an invite. "With the success of the Fifty Shades movie, she feels this is her moment. She wasn't invited by Vogue, so her representatives are asking around … to find someone who has a table to invite her to the gala," a source says. [Page Six]
- Praise be: Just when you were about to finally forget it, the Iggy Azalea/Papa Johns feud has been explained. [E! Online]
- Noel Gallagher has many thoughts on Beyoncé and they're all stupid. [ONTD]
- Magic Mike XXL is getting in the way of Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's wedding. [Cosmopolitan]
- Bobby Brown has canceled his Australian tour to spend time with his daughter. [Billboard]
- Renaissance woman Amy Poehler is going into directing, according to her Parks and Rec costar Retta. [People]
- Tea Leoni: divorced and loving it. [US Weekly]
- The gun case against Bobby Shmurda has been dropped, but the drug charges stand. [Page Six]
- Ryan Gosling and Guillermo Del Toro skipped the Oscars to go chill at Disneyland. [E! Online]
- Considering that celebrities who were at the Oscars (and won!) bailed early to go to the bar, it seems like Ryan and Guillermo had the right idea. [VH1]
- Kim Gordon's Lana Del Rey dig was taken entirely out of context. [ONTD]
- More sad news for Daily Show fans: Correspondent Jason Jones will also be leaving the show. [Billboard]
- Whoa, Arrow's Stephen Amell just dropped the most intense blind item ever. [Blind Gossip]
Images via Getty.