More shots fired in the great Ass Wars of 2014. Jonathan Cheban, founder of The Dishh and best friend of Kim Kardashian, has accused Glee actress Naya Rivera of Single White Female-ing Kim after Naya allegedly left a critical comment on Kim's Instagram.
"Naya has always been a step BEHIND... And this time she has seriously fallen BEHIND like Daylight Savings Time," wrote Cheban in a blog post titled "I (We) Don't Fuck With You...NAYA!" in a not so subtle reference to her ex Big Sean.
After a year-long tour of impersonating Kim, she decided to come out of her shell and make a real statement about Kim's Paper cover (which has to be one of the hottest, if not the hottest cover all year).
As expected, she's getting some press and when all else fails, use Kim. I'm personally disgusted that after badgering Kim all year and trying to hang out and do business together, she goes and tries to make a statement like this. Yes, Kim is a mother, BUT WHO CARES... have you ever heard of a MILF?! The world wants to see her all day like 1010 Wins. Paper is one of the artsiest magazines and has a legendary reputation for being creative and edgy. Who the f*ck is Naya to throw in her meaningless comments??
"We all know you want to be Kim, but you don't got it, boo...the only cover you will be gracing is the Single White Female 2 straight to DVD box set," Kim's bestie concluded, throwing in a slideshow of comparison photos for good measure.
It's all fun and games until Kanye gets a stiletto to the eyeball.
In her recent interview with Time, Taylor Swift details the challenges she faced while trying to make her new album: "When I wanted to call the album 1989, people on the team questioned that. Every single element of this album has been called into question, and I've had to say 'No, this is how we're doing it.' And the fact that we came out and did the kind of numbers we did in the first week — you have no idea how relieved I was, because it was all on me if this didn't work. It was a little hard to sleep the night of the album release." The players gonna play play play play play. [Gossip Cop]
While stopping by GMA to debut a new Mockingjay clip, Jennifer Lawrence (joined by Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson) was asked by a fan about whether she would rather live for a lifetime without pizza or Peeta. Because she's not a total IDIOT, Jennifer said she'd keep pizza, then kindly amended that she would choose Josh and cheat by eating pizza bagels. It's this kind of craftiness that makes her a threat to the Capitol. [MTV]
- After rejoining Instagram, Rihanna is officially back on top of social media, everything else. [Billboard]
- Hilary Duff told Health that she weighed 98 pounds as a teenager: "I was totally obsessed with everything I put in my mouth." [Gossip Cop]
- The Cake Boss (the real Buddy Valastro and not the superior Paul F. Tompkins interpretation) was arrested for drunk driving. [Cosmo]
- Neil Patrick Harris is now in the running for People's Sexiest Man Alive alongside Chris Pratt. [ONTD]
- For her latest artistic enterprise (an Italian sock commercial), Miley Cyrus walked around in only in a pair of tights e non me frega niente. [E!]
- Bono's plane almost crashed over Germany, but thankfully did not crash over Germany. [NY Daily News]
- If you want to read a thoughtful take on the racial implications behind Kim's Paper cover, this article by The Grio's Blue Telusma is a great place to start.
Photos via Getty/AP.