Kim Kardashian hates being pregnant, and doesn’t care who knows it. But beyond it simply making her feel like a “whale,” doctors are saying the mother of two would be “playing with fire” if she ever becomes pregnant again.
We’re told docs have told her it’s nearly a guarantee she’d get accreta again, putting her and her baby’s lives at risk.
A source close to the family tells us Kim is also scared of another extremely painful birth, like the one with Saint ... and that’s helped her make the decision easier.
So if the Kardashian-Wests want to break the internet—or, like, bruise it—with another unexpected baby name, they’ll have to look for another venue, because Kim’s uterus is no longer accepting new guests.
In this clip from last night’s KUWTK, Kris Jenner worries that, because she’s still getting her period, she can still get pregnant. Please watch it and pay attention to Kourtney’s face after she says, “I’m gonna go feed Reign. I’ll be back.”
I don’t understand this Instagram post, Yolanda!
Whose phone is that? Your new one or your old one? And where is it? David’s condo or place of your own? Wait, did you move in with Gigi? Or Bella? Tell me more about this phone, Yolanda! Why is it so important to you?
- Like we all must do sometimes, Melanie Griffith called out her haters on Instagram. [Us Weekly]
- Before you ask, no, I did not break into Rita Ora’s home. [ONTD]
- Eva Longoria is engaged to someone! [ONTD]
- If Diane Kruger is cheating on Joshua Jackson with Norman Reedus, I’m going to rip my heart out of my chest and set it on fire. [Radar Online]
- Dita Von Teese: If you hate the Kardashians, you’re “just jealous.” [Celebitchy]
- Prince George rode a pony! [Celebitchy]
- Duchess Kate is too tired to ride a pony. [Radar Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.