Kim Kardashian is currently expecting her second child, a follow-up to her and Kanye West’s critically acclaimed 2013 baby, North. Her second pregnancy is not all it’s kracked up to be.
“I’m gonna keep it real: For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! LOL,” Kim wrote on her website. “I don’t enjoy one moment of it and I don’t understand people who enjoy it. My mom and Kourtney clearly did! More power to them, but I just don’t relate!”
“I’m not sure why I don’t like the experience like others do. Maybe it’s the swelling, the backaches or just the complete mindfuck of how your body expands and nothing fits...I just always feel like I’m not in my own skin. It’s hard to explain. I don’t feel sexy, either—I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross.”
It’s okay, Kim! Pregnancy is hard and—like all things involving the human body—very gross!
This Emilia Clarke/Jason Momoa reunion is v. v. v. cute.
During her appearance on Howard Stern, Claire Danes talked about her ex Billy Crudup leaving his 7-months pregnant, long-time girlfriend Mary Louise-Parker for her in 2003.
“That was a scary thing. That was really hard. I didn’t know how to not do that,” she said. “...I was just in love with him and needed to explore that and I was 24... I didn’t quite know what those consequences would be.”
Public service announcement: No matter your age (24 isn’t that young, by the way), always be wary of sleazy dudes who are willing to cheat on their pregnant wives and girlfriends with you. [US Weekly]
- Honestly can’t argue with Rose McGowan’s reasoning for posing topless in a cemetery. [Page Six]
- Jason Priestly doesn’t want to talk about having sex with Tori Spelling. [US Weekly]
- Exes Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger are still making not-so-sweet music together. [Celebuzz]
And now some news about celebrity children:
- Tom Hanks loves Chet Haze unconditionally. (Someone has to!) [People]
- Johnny Depp is worried about his daughter Lily-Rose. Lily-Rose seems fine. [POPSUGAR]
- Nipple piercings! All the Hollywood teens are doing it! [E! News]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty and Instagram.