“I overshare and I expect everyone around me to do the same,” he said. “Tonight, I want you to be the first to know that after many years of careful consideration, a fair amount of prayers, and the benefit of science, if all goes according to plan, in about six week’s time I’m going to become a father, thanks to a wonderful surrogate, who is carrying my future.”
Ahhh!! Eeee!! Andy Cohen is going to be a papa! The assembled housewives, outfitted in their finest holiday glam, cheered and gasped and clapped their shiny hands, genuinely happy for the man who lifted them out of obscurity and shoved them into the glaring light of Bravolebrity. What a nice thing, on this dreary Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve. Congratulations to Andy Zaddy Cohen.
I’m so sorry, but what in the hell are those, Ms. Belcalis Almanzar?
It’s clear that they’re shoes. It’s clear that they’re a nightmarish take on the ugly sneaker trend that has now trickled down from the runways to Zara or whatever. It’s sort of clear that they share the same DNA as the sneaker wedge, an iconic shoe that has thankfully fallen out of favor and will possibly never return? What’s not clear is how one walks in these shoes. The weight of the body balances on the ball of a tooted-up foot, and the heels remain floating in space. I honestly don’t know what to do with these shoes, but I would maybe like to try them on in two sesaons’ time when they filter down to the Aldo across the street from the office.
- Not sure where and how I missed this yesterday, but I’d like you all to know that someone gave Betsey Johnson a guinea pig as a gift, which does not seem like the best gift, but what do I know?? [Page Six]
- Here are some photos from Priyonas’s third wedding reception. [Us Weekly]
- Josh Duhamel said he wants someone “young enough” to have kids with after breaking up with Fergie, which is rude to… everyone involved, I guess. [People]
- Pardon me, Kristen Stewart has a new girlfriend? [Celebitchy]
- Well, now we know how Keke Palmer learned about oral sex, if that’s something we needed to know. [Just Jared]