On Sunday evening, comedian and really brave woman Amy Schumer accepted the Critics’ Choice MVP Award, referencing one body part that had had a special influence on her success.
“Thank you for this trophy, covering the reason that I had to write my own [stuff],” Schumer said, gesturing toward her stomach. “If you’re an actress and you have this area right here, you have to write your own stuff if you want to get it made.”
“This is where I get really ‘brave’ as everyone said after my Annie Leibovitz photo. That’s what you want everyone to say when a naked photo of you goes viral. You want them to say, ‘What a brave photo.’ You’re like, ‘Thanks, wow, thank you.’”
Girl Meets World star Rowan Blanchard, 14, came out as queer via Twitter on Saturday.
When one fan asked her to specify whether she would be interested in dating any gender, Blanchard responded, “Yes open to liking any gender in future is why I identify as queer.”
- Julianne Moore is “like a mom” to Chloe Moretz. [Just Jared]
- Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly brought four women back to his hotel after the London premiere of The Revenant. [Celebitchy]
- Benji Madden is proud of his “Bad Ass wife” Cameron Diaz. [People]
- Yolanda Foster posts a bedroom selfie. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler finally marries Cutter Dykstra. [Perez Hilton]
- Miley Cyrus has been spotted wearing a ring. [Just Jared]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.