Much to the dismay of several Jezebel staffers, luminous dreamboat Jesse Williams and his wife Aryn Drake-Lee welcomed a baby girl today. They named her Sadie. She is doubtless incredibly adorable.
The first-time parents named their little bundle of joy Sadie, sources confirm to Us. Their newborn arrived in early December.
The Grey's Anatomy star, 32, and real estate broker Drake-Lee, 33, first met when the now-actor was a school teacher in New York. The couple later tied the knot in Los Angeles in September 2012 after dating for more than five years. The couple celebrated the upcoming birth of their little girl with a baby shower in Brooklyn on Sept. 29.
Congratulations to the new parents! [Us]
Kelly Osbourne opened up about calling off her engagement to Matthew Mosshart.
"It was a mutual decision. We love each other very much. It just wasn't the right time for us, and I think if we weren't as mature and adult than we are, then we could have gone down a road that wasn't really nice," she tells E! News.
"We're still really, really good friends; it's just we're not living in the same house," Osbourne added. "There's no dramatic story. I wish there was so I had something to tell people but no... it just happens in life."
Mosshart, a vegan chef, proposed last summer while they were vacationing in Anguilla and the pair announced their intention to tie the knot in July.
Wait, he's a vegan chef? I thought for sure he was a band dude. Anyway, this seems mature and stuff. Carry on, everyone. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian posted a Throwback Thursday pic of her and Nicole Richie when they were 13. Ah, my sweet summer children. [Radar]
- Bethenny Frankel's boyfriend's mom thinks Bethenny Frankel is A-OK. Also Bethenny Frankel's boyfriend's friends call him "American Psycho," which seems A-Not-That-OK, but okay. [Radar]
- Aaron Paul did shots with Michael Jackson at the palace of the Prince of Brunei. In a similar story, I once had drinks in a Mexican restaurant where Dabney Coleman was having his birthday party. So. Potayto Potahto. [Us]
- Flavor Flav got pulled over for driving 79 mph on his way to his mother's funeral. [AP]
- Drew Barrymore pays attention to her kid, like, all the time. [JustJared]
- Jamie Chung got a big ring. [E!]
- DMX went to Bulgaria and said that American cops are "dicksucking losers." [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift went to a party and made out with the CEO of Snapchat, maybe. [ValleyWag]
- Nicole Kidman thinks a purse is a top!!! Silly Nicole Kidman. Also, that does not look like Nicole Kidman. [Us]
- Okey dokey. Later, I guess.
Images via Getty.