No, not that photo. That photo is from 2006. I’m talking about this photo, from last week:
I didn’t know this happened, is all.
On Tuesday evening, The New York Times published [yet another] stunning and horrific report on Harvey Weinstein—this time focusing on his relationships with powerful people (Jeff Bezos and A. J. Benza among them) who helped him maintain...a certain lifestyle.
The piece contains a lengthy section on Hillary Clinton’s closeness with Weinstein, and reveals that both Lena Dunham and Tina Brown attempted to warn the Clinton campaign against aligning with him.
“I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point,” Ms. Dunham said she told Kristina Schake, the campaign’s deputy communications director. She recalled adding, “I think it’s a really bad idea for him to host fund-raisers and be involved because it’s an open secret in Hollywood that he has a problem with sexual assault.”
Ms. Dunham said that Ms. Schake seemed surprised at her warning, and that Ms. Schake said she would tell Robby Mook, the campaign manager, Ms. Dunham recalled in an interview.
When the Times asked Schake for comment, she “denied that Ms. Dunham mentioned rape.”
“Might as well face it, I’m addicted to books.”
- MACAULAY CULKIN introduced his GIRLFRIEND BRENDA SONG to his NIECE PARIS JACKSON in PARIS, FRANCE. [People]
- This is super petty and unnecessary, even for Wendy Williams. [Twitter]
- Ireland (the country, not the Baldwin) is mad at Rita Ora. [ONTD]
- Tupac’s dick pic is going up for auction soon. [TMZ]
- **“I Will Buy You a New Life” begins playing.** [PopSugar]