Two hideous monsters got married in Florida of all places on Sunday. Their names are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, and I’m glad they were able to find each other because yeeeee-ikes!
Vergara took the attention off that face of hers by wearing a “custom-made, fairy-tale gown designed by Beirut-born designer Zuhair Murad,” while Manganiello covered up his dad bod with a “John Varvatos tux.”
Among those in attendance were Reese Witherspoon and Matt Bomer, whom it was super kind of Vergara and Manganiello to invite, as I hear neither of them have many friends.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together. Though you could argue the two were never actually apart (what with them sharing a soul and all), there have been plenty of reports that their bodies have been spending a lot of time in the same place lately.
This weekend they were spotted together “at the bar of the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel.” Though their evening could have easily be interpreted as a friendly hang, Bieber ended it by singing “My Girl” to Gomez in front of everyone.
I was hoping for “Sorry,” but this’ll do.
Here’s a 2-second video of Harry Styles rolling his eyes after being hug-snubbed by Gigi Hadid.
- Ugh. Is Harry Styles hacking Gigi Hadid because of that snub? [TMZ]
- I know Kylie and Tyga told us to “chill,” but I’m really enjoying all the rumors about their breakup anyway? [Celebitchy]
- Take Jenna Jameson’s phone away from her. Or don’t. Whatever. [ONTD]
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton will celebrate Thanksgiving in Oklahoma. Please take a moment to picture Gwen Stefani celebrating Thanksgiving in Oklahoma. [Radar Online]
- Kevin Federline tweeted something. [Us Weekly]
- There are reportedly a few Charlie Sheen sex tapes floating around. [Radar Online]
- Kendall. Got. Bangs. [People]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Instagram.