Earlier this week, the rumor mill insisted that the sweet and tender romance of 18-year-old Kylie Jenner and 26-year-old Tyga was over. Weeping cries of “no!” and hearts breaking were heard across the internet. Certainly if the bond shared by Kylie and Tyga could be broken, then what hope did any of us mere mortals have? Well, hope has been renewed, tender-hearted readers. According to a Snapchat posted by Kylie last night, you need to “chill.” Accompanied by the caption, “Everyone needs to chill,” were the legs of the two lovers, side-by-side on the couch.
Yes, indeed, romance is alive and Kylie and Tyga are together. Truly, a love story for our time, the Abelard and Heloise of Snapchat.
Beyoncé and Jay Z went to a Britney Spears concert in Las Vegas. According to E!, the couple made quite the entrance. “We all thought the president or Britney herself had come out it was that crazy,” one concertgoer told the network.
Twitter, the internet’s most reliable source, reports that Beyoncé was having a lovely time, singing along with Spears. One fan caught Queen B dancing along with “Oops I Did It Again,” one of the finer songs of the Britney canon. If only Britney and Beyoncé had had a dance off.
Gal Gadot shared the first official photo of Wonder Woman. I’m very excited.
- Jamie Dornan is “looking forward” to playing Christian Grey again. Good for him. [EW]
- Gwen Stefani had never heard of Blake Shelton before she was on The Voice. [Huffington Post]
- Sigh, Miley Cyrus. [NYDN]
- Ryan Phillippe is a huge Guy Fieri fan. [Instagram]
- Just a reminder: Cameron Diaz and Nicole Richie are both married to members of Good Charlotte. [TMZ]
- Goldie Hawn turned 70 yesterday and Kate Hudson wrote her a poem. [People]
- Khloe Kardashian says that her “staph infection is no joke.” [Us Weekly]
Image via AP.