- Mariah Carey was spotted being pushed through LAX yesterday in a wheelchair. Naturally, this ignited more rumors that Mimi is pregnant.
- The more reasonable explanation: She was injured while falling on stage in Singapore. Her rep says, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today." [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly planning to ask the judge to allow her to stay in rehab at her hearing on October 22 rather than going to jail. A source reports, "Lindsay is still being assessed by her treatment team but the team is saying that she should spend at least 45 days getting in-patient treatment. It's going to take her body at least 30 days to get the substances out of her system." [Radar]
- Lindsay is at a rehab facility in Orange County. A source confirms, "She is with us for the time being. We expect her to stay for the full 90 days, however she could bounce because there is no court order ensuring that she has to stay." [Radar]
- Gordon Ramsay says of Joe Cerniglia, a New Jersey chef who committed suicide, "I was fortunate to spend time with Joe during the first season of Kitchen Nightmares... Joe was a brilliant chef, and our thoughts go out to his family, friends and staff." [Us]
- Mad Men's Vincent Kartheiser, who is 31, will play 24-year-old Amanda Seyfried's father in an untitled thriller that also stars Justin Timberlake. It's about a society where only the rich age past 25, so perhaps that explains why he's only seven years older than his daughter. [ONTD]
- Two bloggers ran into Vincent Kartheiser at a bar last night. He posed for pictures, played darts, did a jig for them, and was generally awesome. [Lol OMG Blog]
- Laila Ali announced, "I am pregnant again! I'm three months, and I'm so excited, my family is excited. I'm hoping it's a girl this time!" [CNN]
- Newlyweds Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are already spending time apart ... because hockey season is starting and she's working in L.A.. [E!]
- George Lucas is rereleasing the Star Wars films in 3-D because he can't stop "improving" his classics. [E!]
- Check out this picture of Nancy Reagan with baby Paris Hilton. [Us]
- "Snooki to Publish a Novel" — just let that sink in. [Us]
- On The View today, Nicole Richie revealed that she's getting married soon, but wouldn't say exactly when. [E!]
- Headline of the Day: "Justin Bieber: Pocket-Sized and Ready to Play" [E!]
- Kim Cattrall defended SATC 2 saying, "Look, it was never meant to be a critics' movie. It was just intended to be a bit of light-hearted fun... I just think some people need to get a life. I thought it was fabulous." [The Mirror]
- Mike Tyson and Wayne Brady filed a shot-for-shot remake of Bobby Brown's "Every Little Step" video for no apparent reason. [N.Y. Mag]
- Michael Bolton is upset about DWTS judge Bruno Tonioli calling his jive the worst he's seen in 11 seasons. "I think he should apologize publicly and he should be reprimanded for it," Bolton said. [Us]
1. Damn your logic - you will NEVER kill my dreams of Mariah housing a baby in the Lollipop Glitterland that is her womb.
2. Wayne Brady, Romany Malco, and Mike Tyson, the eight year old that loved Bobby Brown thanks you forever for this. Don't even care that bubblegut Bobby is rapping here, because I still remember when he truly was the Usher of his day.
3. Kim, I will always love you for being Samantha Jones and Emmy from Mannequin, but you need to go somewhere with that shit. The only thing "fabulous" about SATC2 was that fat check that you got out of it. Matter of fact, I should garnish some of that so that you can reimburse me for the emotional distress that you and the rest of those fools caused me.
4. Michael Bolton, you should be grateful that Bruno didn't call your ass out for making a career out of butchering songs while jacking melodies from Black R&B artists.