While being interviewed by Dax Shepard for his podcast (that I will never listen to, sorry), Mila Kunis revealed some juicy information about her very long romantic relationship with Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin, but not enough to leave me satisfied. And for that reason, I’m furious.
“I fucked up. I was an asshole in my 20s and I’ll be the first to admit it. And that’s something that took me a long time to come out and be like, ‘Yeah, you know what, I was a dick,’ and accept it and I own it. And it’s fucked up what I did. It’s fucked up what I did, and it’s fucked up how I did it. When I got to be single I said, I just need to figure myself out. I genuinely need to know why I did what I did and, like, regroup myself as a human being.”
Kunis and Culkin dated for about eight years. When they parted ways in 2014, a source told Page Six their breakup was “amicable, and they remain close friends.” But was that a big ol’ lie?! She married Ashton Kutcher the following year, so it isn’t unreasonable to think the “fucked up” thing she did had to do with the man who is now her husband. Right?!
You see, there are too many questions now—or, more accurately, one very big question—and now I’m angry that Kunis revealed this at all. It’s like she opened a bag of Cheetos, handed me exactly one (1), and then sealed the bag with a chip clip and locked it in a safe. I want more Cheetos, Mila! Give me more Cheetos!
And now, Dennis Quaid talking about Lindsay Lohan and Meg Ryan (on Megyn Kelly Today):
- It’s weird to me when famous people pose in front of messes. Clean up! You have a lot of followers! [Daily Mail]
- Ellen DeGeneres sold her $34 million mansion to the CCO of Netflix. [Daily Mail]
- I refuse to believe there’s anything wrong with Miley and Liam’s relationship. [Radar Online]
- Never underestimate the power of Leslie Jones’s tweets! [Radar Online]
- “I was writing about this show and doing research at the same time. We go on Tinder and probably swiped on everybody in Los Angeles. We were not even looking, just swiping. I had 252 matches that night, and 400 the next day. So I was going through them all, and one of them had a really cute message. And I said, ‘Oh, I actually want to write this guy back. He’s really cute.’ So I wrote him back, and he’s been my boyfriend for over 2 years now.” Who is this??????????????? [Hollywood Life]