Tiffany Haddish has seemingly confirmed twas actress Sanaa Lathan who bit Beyoncé, as many had previously speculated.
The Hollywood Reporter asked Haddish if Lathan was the offender she’d previously alluded to, and she responded:
“I’m super good friends with her stepmom and dad, and they were made at me. They were like ‘Why would you do this to the family? You know, black actresses, you guys have to stick together, it’s so hard for you guys to get work as it is, why would you try to ruin her career?’ But I didn’t try to ruin her career. I never said her name! I was just trying to say how Beyonce kept me from goin’ to jail that night. I coulda just shut my whole career down.”
Sounds like a resounding “yes.”
R. Kelly’s ex-wife Andrea Kelly opened up about her own domestic abuse allegations against he singer during a powerful and tearful interview on Sister Circle.
Ebony’s website has links to several more interview moments.
- Lincoln Adim, a contestant on this season of Bachelorette was convicted of indecent assault and battery only a few days after the show premiered in May. [People]
- Stefano Gabbana called Selena Gomez “so ugly” and no one thinks he’s cute. [Us Weekly]
- Jamie Foxx says this accusation that he slapped a woman with his penis in 2002 is “absurd.” [EW]
- Angelina Jolie’s lawyer says latest custody battle reports are “selective” and “deplorable.” [Daily Mail]
- At least scrunchies are superior to these hair manacles. [The Cut]