People has now revealed what we already knew, that human koozie Blake Shelton is the SEXIEST MAN OF 2017—something that I’m barely capable of typing out, let alone speaking out loud. Per his interview with the magazine, we have his girlfriend Gwen Stefani to thank.
When Shelton first heard the news, he claims to have thought “that [People was] running out of people.” (OK that’s a good one, Blake.) But then Stefani stepped in and said, “But this could be good for both our careers, my little Coors Banquet.” Ah wait, no, it actually went more like this:
“She goes, ‘Listen to me, you’re going to regret this for the rest of your life if you don’t take this gift and just live in the moment.”
Thanks to Stefani’s positivity, Shelton has now fully embraced the title, and adds, “I’ve been ugly my whole life, if I can be sexy for a year, I’m taking it. I’m taking it.”
Here’s a video of Kim Kardashian on Ellen, avoiding any and all questions about Khloe and Kylie’s pregnancy.
Taylor Swift did a nice thing.
- Swarovski crystal-emblazoned Starbucks cups are the hottest accessory of the season, thanks to JLo and A Rod. [TMZ]
- Ha, that dude from that silent movie that inexplicably won the Oscar for Best Picture is going to do a talkie. [Just Jared]
- The bottom-right headline of Jessica Chastain’s issue of Town & Country is very good. [Celebitchy]
- Lars von Trier’s production company is falling apart due to harassment claims. [Page Six]
- Gary’s doing well. [Us Weekly]