Outnumbering the average person’s engagement ring collection by a magnitude of infinity+14, Victoria Beckham reportedly now has 14 engagement rings.
This revelation comes from The Sun, but she’s been trying to tell us the whole time.
Feast your eyes, commoners:
This is the latest.
The whole collection is valued at an estimated $11.76 million, and I bet she burns the receipts.
Confusing news for We Who Still Shop at H&M: Meghan Markle’s style is TRASH now, the New York Post has ruled, declaring her a fashion disaster. I would like to point out that there are perfectly good explanations for why she’s wearing big shoes and pantyhose, and tablecloth dresses (the biggest offender, they say) get a bad rep even though hers looks practical yet billows around her like silk from Botticelli’s angels. Plus her options are seriously limited by royal protocol. She has to work with the tools God and the royal stylist team gave her.
- Three years into a 10-year prison sentence, the man convicted of shooting at Lil Wayne’s tour bus in a drive-by has had his conviction overturned on the grounds that he was pressured to take a plea deal. He’ll now have to fight the case again. [Rolling Stone]
- Bhad Bhabie shows a thoughtful side. [Instagram]
- A very boring string of words: Ed Sheeran copyright lawsuit. [The Sun]
- Alexis Ohanian and Serena Williams’s love is the purest love of all. [The Daily Mail]
- SZA cut her hair, tragically. [Instagram]