In troubling internet rumors that won't go away, the chances of a Lupita Nyong'o/Jared Leto courtship is looking more and more like a real possibility. According to sources, Nyong'o "isn't ruling out" a romantic relationship with Leto, but first he has to get his shit together.
Via Hollywood Life:
"Lupita is totally up for a romance with Jared!" our source tells us. "She and her boyfriend K'naan split months ago and she's definitely ready for a relationship with the right guy. She likes Jared … problem is that although Jared loves to flirt he doesn't seem interested in taking it further than that. When they see each other Jared is so incredibly flirty always touching her and telling her how gorgeous she is. He even talks about taking her out but so far he hasn't followed through."
Our insider adds: "He says he'll call, but then weeks and months go by before they see each other at another awards show."
Jordan Catalano: still beautiful, still a flake. That said, he and Nyong'o did spend the entirety of the Vanity Fair after party in each other's company and he even wrote her a song called "Red."
After being criticized for her post Oscar-winning comment that "it's time for...all the gay people and all the people of color that we've all fought for to fight for [women's rights]," Patricia Arquette has elaborated on why it's important to fight for wage equality and made her comments more inclusive:
According to the Mirror, Jamie Dornan has informed Universal that he will not be back to play Christian Grey in the second and third Fifty Shades of Grey sequels "because his wife doesn't want him to." The report continues, "Jamie said the movie would skyrocket his career. He tried to assure [wife Amelia Warner] nothing would change but women all over the world now lust after Jamie."
Or, alternative theory, he doesn't want to do the sequels because the first one was bad and his performance was widely panned. Nah, probably best that we keep blaming the women. [The Mirror]
- Chris Brown would like to compliment ex Rihanna for potentially trading up to Leonardo DiCaprio. [E! Online]
- That said, he would really like to stop being asked questions about her and Drake, the "corny, singing rapper." [OK!]
- Bill Murray will not let you shut down a dance floor. [Page Six]
- "Lauren, I forgive you for being so insecure in your life and so frustrated for everything that you went through that you felt like you had to blame it on me because that was easier. I forgive you for trying to ruin my life," Heidi Montag tells Lauren Conrad...via the proxy of reality television. [US Weekly]
- Bobby Brown vs. Nick Gordon, cont'd. [Daily Mail]
- Could Serena Williams and Common be back together? Please please please? [TMZ]
- Edward Snowden wasn't bothered by Neil Patrick Harris' treason joke at the Oscars. [Page Six]
- Prior to giving her a diamond engagement ring, Taylor Kinney proposed to Lady Gaga with a Ring Pop. [OK!]
- Wait, Lady Gaga gets candy and she gets to be friends with Julie Andrews? Some people have all the luck. [Gossip Cop]
- Lea Michele got to take home Cory Monteith's football jersey on the final day of Glee. [Cosmopolitan]
- A contractor says he's owed $30K by Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts. [Page Six]
- Kim Kardashian wants to be Amal Clooney's intern or something. [Radar]
- Aw, Robert Pattinson third-wheeled it with Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. [ONTD]
- One Direction correction. [Gossip Cop]
Photos via AP.