The internet’s boyfriend Tom Hiddleston is showing his buns off in the upcoming gothic horror Crimson Peak and you know what else is is peaked? MY INTEREST.
“It’s so often in movies that women are more naked than men and that’s unfair,” Hiddleston told E! News. “We wanted to sort of redress the balance.”
I’D LIKE TO REDRESS THAT BALANCE, TOO, YA FEEL ME?
“I didn’t have a problem with the nakedness because I felt that there’s always been a strain of sexuality in Gothic romance as much as there has been the fear of death and the threat of violence. It’s a very violent film and I felt like we needed to balance that. So if we’re going to bring up the violence we needed to bring up the sense of sexuality.”
HUBBA HUBBA. AWOOGA. HUMMINA HUMMI—I’m sorry. This clownish display of sexual interest is embarrassing to everyone. I’ve just never seen a butt before.
We’ve waited with bated breath and finally—FINALLY—Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuck have gone public. WHEW, but what will we pin our hopes on now?!
It’s not easy being 38 and in Hollywood, says Liv Tyler. “38 is a crazy number. It’s not fun when you see things start to change,”she told More. “When you’re in your teens or twenties, there is an abundance of ingénue parts which are exciting to play. But at [my age], you’re usually the wife or the girlfriend, a sort of second-class citizen. There are more interesting roles for women when they get a bit older.”
- Samuel L. Jackson got out of jury duty. [Gossip Cop]
- The Robert Pattinson/FKA twigs nuptials are off and the stuffy Pattinson relatives are thrilled (says this one tabloid). [OK!]
- Sandra Lee, cancer free. [NYDN]
- A new (and possibly final) One Direction album is coming. [Billboard]
- Do not infer negativity during an interview with Robert DeNiro, darling. [NYDN]
- Azealia Banks, everyone! [Billboard]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty and Instagram.